Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle, 1st week prostate issues

thanks for the input guys. i know how ridiculous it sounds - it totally could be caused by anxiety; was my first ever jab. Paranoid,sure a little, but I went into this excited,been looking forward to crossing over for a long time. Cycle doses picked low on purpose to start, have more on hand. Have Bromo and Dosinex. Overly-cautious, yes; I don't take this lightly. Besides, i can't go to CVS and pick this stuff up, also wanted to be prepared for future use. Didn't take the Nolva yet - taking the aridimix to balance out the Duta. Didn't think I would need the AI's or proscar, but wanted to have it on hand just in case. Stopping Duta and Aridimix tomorrow. Yeah, everything I've read says it couldn't possibly cause that side effect so soon on such a low dose of a long ester. But, I'm not imagining it. When I say issue/problem "down there" I'm referring to the taint area - there's an ugly pressure pushing up,down, and back into my asshole. Hey, it is what it is. No, I'm not gay. And feeling like i gotta piss all the time, like I am constantly holding it in, then I go and it's hardly anything. Libido is down - from prostate or Duta? Re-reading this, I do sound like a total pussey - no arguement. I wouldn't be bellyaching if I had a rash or a few pimples. Maybe i'm over-reacting to the whole thing, but it's painful and a few aspirin taint gonna make it go away. Good luck to you Centeroiler - let me know what your doc says.

Good call Olive - I was S.E. til I was 26. Saw GB and most of the youth crew bands
libido is down because u have stripped every estrogen form your body before the test even kicked in..if i was to guess i would say the anti e is responsible for everything

libido is down because u have stripped every estrogen form your body before the test even kicked in..if i was to guess i would say the anti e is responsible for everything

No argument here that he doesn't need that amount of AI and SERM that early. But, the symptoms he's descibing are certainly prostate related.

Gorilla, you obviously had this problem before starting AAS and you certainly aren't going to make it any better with Testosterone. But, having prostate issues so soon from so little sounds like you are maybe being overly sensative to the symptoms now that you have injected. If you want to continue, I would suggest using a nominal amount of test and upping the Deca. Get rid of the Nolva which can have estrogenic effects on the prostate itself, and may be your problem right there, and just keep A-dex on hand. In the end, who knows? Everyone is different.

I think this could be anxiety issues but I could be wrong....even the hurting "taint". I remember when I took my first shot my boys felt funny for the first couple of days as well as my perenial area lol. None of my friends had experienced this so I figured it was anxiety of doing my first shot. After a week it went away.

I think this could be anxiety issues but I could be wrong....even the hurting "taint". I remember when I took my first shot my boys felt funny for the first couple of days as well as my perenial area lol. None of my friends had experienced this so I figured it was anxiety of doing my first shot. After a week it went away.

If the guy has an enlarged prostate the pressure from the swollen prostate on the bladder, colin, urethra, etc. and vise versa, will cause pain in your taint area. I know from personal experience and I'm not anxious.

If the guy has an enlarged prostate the pressure from the swollen prostate on the bladder, colin, urethra, etc. and vise versa, will cause pain in your taint area. I know from personal experience and I'm not anxious.

Yes this is true. I've had prostate issues in the past and my Dr. said I had prostatis. Feels like you're sitting on a sock sometimes and when I'd jump and land I'd feel like I pulled a muscle in my perinial area. Burned like hell. It's just strange that this is happening to him so soon.

Hey guys, Thanks for your insight and empathy. I dropped the Arimidex and Duta today. Never opened the Nolva. It's weird, cause I shot on wed, and din't take the AI and duta til fri when i started to feel the prostate pressure. So you are saying that the AI is too much, too soon, on such a low dose, as the test was barely in the blood at 2 days? That makes sense. Good point, thanks. It would also make sense that I had an enlarged/inflamed condition beforehand, but didn't feel it. The sudden change of hormones, test, AI, duta, Dim - all at once could have put it over the edge. Makes sense that anxiety could add to this; stress/cortisol screws things up. Like I said, I was all pumped up about taking this step, but it will be a big secret that I'll try to forever hide from my friends/family. Not that I'm ashamed of trying this - they just wouldn't understand. Personally, I'm cool with anything that can make you better. I'm past all the negative stigma and media crap about AAS. I actually see it as a direct opposite of hardcore rec drugs. I don't get people who don't work out or always eat crap. Anyways, thanks for the input. I'm gonna take your collective advice. For now, I'm gonna drop all the hormonal interference, keep training, and try to relax and not think about it so much. If it's still bothering me next week, I'll check in with a doc for possible infection. Definitely gonna take another go at it after things settle down. Much Respect, GB

Hey guys, Thanks for your insight and empathy. I dropped the Arimidex and Duta today. Never opened the Nolva. It's weird, cause I shot on wed, and din't take the AI and duta til fri when i started to feel the prostate pressure. So you are saying that the AI is too much, too soon, on such a low dose, as the test was barely in the blood at 2 days? That makes sense. Good point, thanks. It would also make sense that I had an enlarged/inflamed condition beforehand, but didn't feel it. The sudden change of hormones, test, AI, duta, Dim - all at once could have put it over the edge. Makes sense that anxiety could add to this; stress/cortisol screws things up. Like I said, I was all pumped up about taking this step, but it will be a big secret that I'll try to forever hide from my friends/family. Not that I'm ashamed of trying this - they just wouldn't understand. Personally, I'm cool with anything that can make you better. I'm past all the negative stigma and media crap about AAS. I actually see it as a direct opposite of hardcore rec drugs. I don't get people who don't work out or always eat crap. Anyways, thanks for the input. I'm gonna take your collective advice. For now, I'm gonna drop all the hormonal interference, keep training, and try to relax and not think about it so much. If it's still bothering me next week, I'll check in with a doc for possible infection. Definitely gonna take another go at it after things settle down. Much Respect, GB

The AI isn't bad for the prostate issue, it just may be too much for your current estrogen levels. But there is evidence that suggests that BPH is directly induced by excess estrogen in conjuction with DHT. So, from a prostate-protective view the AI is a good thing. I just don't see enough testosterone in your cycle to affect your prostate so soon. But, I'm no expert on this, I'm still learning about this prostate thing too. I would definately say go to the Dr. (which is pretty hypocritical considering I have prostate issues and I haven't seen the Dr. I am gonna go get some Flomax though).

Don't be ashamed for trying AAS. Just take your time to educate yourself and get everything ready for when you go on-cycle again. Next time you'll know a little better what to expect and maybe you won't be so anxious. Good luck.

Solid advice Certeroiler. Thanks. Yeah, I've read that about the estrogen too. I still can't figure out how/why the issue popped up so soon, with so little test, like you said. My guess is a lingering infection that was under the radar beforehand. My symptoms seem like prostatitis more than BPH, but that's for a doc to decide. I thought I was all prepared, mentally, physically, emotonially, and with all necessary supplies. I will see what the doc says (won't mention AAS) and take it from there. I definitely want to take a go at it again, but I need to sort this out first. Good lookin out bro -best with your condition

Solid advice Certeroiler. Thanks. Yeah, I've read that about the estrogen too. I still can't figure out how/why the issue popped up so soon, with so little test, like you said. My guess is a lingering infection that was under the radar beforehand. My symptoms seem like prostatitis more than BPH, but that's for a doc to decide. I thought I was all prepared, mentally, physically, emotonially, and with all necessary supplies. I will see what the doc says (won't mention AAS) and take it from there. I definitely want to take a go at it again, but I need to sort this out first. Good lookin out bro -best with your condition

Symptoms I had when I was diagnosed with Prostatitis. Felt like I was sittin on a sock sometimes, every once in a while I'd get this tingling feeling in my perinial area, w,henever I'd jump and land it'd feel like a pulled a muscle in my perinial area, frequent urination that sometimes burned but not often, perenial would sometimes hurt almost burn after ejaculation, pain in my kidneys from the back extended to my pelvic area. Just filling you in on my experience. Personally, I don't think it was Prostatitis, I think it was dehydration and too much dht causing my prostate to swell but who knows. Give it a week or two and go to Dr.

Symptoms I had when I was diagnosed with Prostatitis. Felt like I was sittin on a sock sometimes, every once in a while I'd get this tingling feeling in my perinial area, w,henever I'd jump and land it'd feel like a pulled a muscle in my perinial area, frequent urination that sometimes burned but not often, perenial would sometimes hurt almost burn after ejaculation, pain in my kidneys from the back extended to my pelvic area. Just filling you in on my experience. Personally, I don't think it was Prostatitis, I think it was dehydration and too much dht causing my prostate to swell but who knows. Give it a week or two and go to Dr.

I don't experience a lot of those symptoms. Mainly frequent urination, weak stream, etc. The pain in the taint is mainly just uncomfortableness (word ?). Its the worst when (this is embarrassing and there isn't an easy way to say this so)..., when I gotta take a shit and there is added pressure. That'll drop you to your knees. So, needless to say I try not to wait for that to happen. This sucks!!!

Top Bottom