Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle

From either of those photos it 100% looks like you don't eat anything like enough.

ok so then start eating ...no roids fine..
its because i dont have apettite in the morning ,smoking and coffe dont build muscle so if i wake up at 8AM im eating at 12 AM cuz i dont have apetite .by the way i just collect advice and opinion and putting in practice from January ..

by your pictures it is obvious you have zero hours in the gym. you have no muscle on your frame and you are learning or will learn the hard way that steroids do not work as well you are led to believe

building muscle takes years of hours in the gym and you will find this out

ok so then start eating ...no roids fine..
its because i dont have apettite in the morning ,smoking and coffe dont build muscle so if i wake up at 8AM im eating at 12 AM cuz i dont have apetite .by the way i just collect advice and opinion and putting in practice from January ..

1) Why January - start now
2) You don't eat, or want to, but wanted to use roids to grow. No roid - no matter how strong - works without you eating.

1) Why January - start now
2) You don't eat, or want to, but wanted to use roids to grow. No roid - no matter how strong - works without you eating.
New year's resolution ;) lawl.

OP, build a solid base, you have very low muscle, a good routine, some solid protein will get you to gain muscle in no time since you are holding hardly any. Don't need to risk your health or waste money on steroids when you'll get great results by adherence to a good program, diet and adequate rest.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using EliteFitness mobile app

Steroids are a horrible decision at your age. If you want some help with your diet and training, send me a private message or check out my website http://trevordietcoach.com

Using steroids so young is a decision you will regret for the rest of your life

Top Bottom