Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

15 year old on gear really?

Dakotah14

I know this kid from my gym well hes pretty big got some nice gains for 15 hes prob 180 5,7-5,8 low bodyfat from gessing! I talk to him a couple of times and to find out he told me hes on test and dbol is this really bad for him he told me his pct its pretty good and stuff and his dad running his blood work and watching him should i try to talk him out of it ? Or ? Idk then ill fell like a fucking hyborcit!!! Help!?

I'd be finding out who his father is and reporting him to DoCS for child abuse....

Even a lackwit knows 15 is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY too young to start AAS

too late, maybe his growth plates have fused.

^^ This is exactly why you do NOT run AAS before your natural genetic potential and, he will probably never reach his natural potential now because of just that.

I know this kid from my gym well hes pretty big got some nice gains for 15 hes prob 180 5,7-5,8 low bodyfat from gessing! I talk to him a couple of times and to find out he told me hes on test and dbol is this really bad for him he told me his pct its pretty good and stuff and his dad running his blood work and watching him should i try to talk him out of it ? Or ? Idk then ill fell like a fucking hyborcit!!! Help!?

Do your best to try to talk him out of using the gear, and I hate to say this but going to his parents might be an option to consider.

Find this kids father and smash his face in with a 75lb dumbbell.

Sent from my MB886 using EliteFitness

Get your phone or something and secretly record your conversation and make sure to get him to say his dad is involved, then go to his parents. But dont reveal the recording unless necessary

Get your phone or something and secretly record your conversation and make sure to get him to say his dad is involved, then go to his parents. But dont reveal the recording unless necessary

If you get recording done at the gym, pass it along to the Mgr/Owner of the joint, that way you can remain anonymous. Pretty sure that the Mgr/Owner wouldn't want a 15yr old on gear in his pace

Sent from my MB886 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom