Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

15 year old on gear really?

Get your phone or something and secretly record your conversation and make sure to get him to say his dad is involved, then go to his parents. But dont reveal the recording unless necessary

Careful now, in some states such as fl it is a felony to record someone without notice/consent

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

Careful now, in some states such as fl it is a felony to record someone without notice/consent

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

Plus it's a sneaky snitch bitch way of doing something ! What do you think your an undercover or something James Bond. Tell him the dangers he's facing talk to his father whatever makes you feel good about yourself, but be prepared to get a sound stay out if family business speech. No it's not a good thing that this parent is as ignorant as he must be but any more than talking to him and his son could be way out of line, find out what the dad really knows before making an ass out of yourself or recording someone's personal conversation without their permission.

If the kids dad is in on it then there ain't much your words are gonna do other then if you turn them into the authorities. All you can do is tell him its a bad idea and let him learn on his own.

Sent from my XT1080 using EliteFitness

One thing we do know and that is this kids pops is not as smart as a 5th grader

Sent from my MB886 using EliteFitness

Stay out of it. No one is going to listen to you anyways. No one ever listens to good advice anyways. If its a stupid kid thinking he needs AAS that's one thing. If his dad gave it to him yeah....that's not good.

I feel bad for the kid. Shit, my son is 12 and bigger than he is.

Thats the only reason I suggested to record the convos. Since no one is going to listen/believe him anyhow.

my question is why are you talking to a 15 year old at all.. and also why is a 15 year old working out at your gym? any decent gym requires 18 years old minimum and no kids allowed on the floor. i would find a new gym before i worked out where there were kids running around ie. the Y

I work with kids that age as both a coach and as a judge for HS PLifting and I educate and communicate with them. there is a zero tolerance policy and if i catch any of them even discussing steroids they are off the team period

BLASPHEMY!!! number one his father is criminally responsible, its the same as giving ur kid cocaine , and i cant even believe this post!!! u should call the cops on this kids dad and u should slug him in the face too, thats testament to the fact that u should need a license to have a kid.....

Top Bottom