Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

15 year old on gear really?

when their 'friends' convince them to take it is when the mistake occurs. kids that age are too reliant on what their friends do and say.. HOWEVER if you as someone who they look up to and respect talk to them (and i'm talking about you as someone who walks the walk) they will listen. however if someone is stupid you can't reason with them.. if they are intelligent you can. I say this as a HS judge and coach for weightlifting who lifts in front of these kids and they look up to .. they are well aware that I did NOT touch steroids until I was almost 30. also they are aware that I was one of the top weightlifters in the state when I was their age and it was all hard work in the gym and a lot of running to make weight

You have some exceptional kids listening to you then. When I was that age, you could have shown me evidence that one push of the plunger would make me spontaneously combust and I would have brushed it off if it was something I wanted to or felt like I needed to do.

Best thing that ever happened to me was getting scammed internationally by a guy claiming to be dealing test. Saved up a bunch of money from work, sent it via Western Union and imagine that, no juice showed up. Of course I was angry at the time, I was 18, but if I could meet that guy nowadays I would give him a big fat bear hug.

Unfortunately I had to pay 300 bucks to learn my lesson. I can only hope that kids like this figure it out free :heart:

which begs the question where is he getting the money to buy them? thats money that should be put away for college or a first car, not steroids.. its insane if you think about it. a car gets you to and from school and work.. its a necessity for any kid living in the suburbs, that should be what he is spending his money on.

I think he said somewhere that the kids dad was buying them for him.......if that's the case then I think this kid is a lost cause - when even the parent is condoning it there's no coming back.

Even so, the dudes I knew in high school who were juicers were the wealthy kids that would just use their parents debit cards to take out money every week and save it up to buy more AAS. Sad really on so many accounts.

the kids already started
hes taken the red pill
now he has to stay in wonderland and find out how deep the rabbit hole goes.
best advice to give him is to tell him to ask his dad for a phat 6 month 500mg a week tren cycle stacked with HGH and deca.
in 10 years this kid will be dead or a fkn silverback gorilla

the kids already started
hes taken the red pill
best advice to give him is to tell him to ask his dad for a phat 6 month 500mg a week tren cycle stacked with HGH and deca.

Lmfao! Silverback gorilla? I love it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

the kids already started
hes taken the red pill

LOL! That might be the best option at the point hes at!

Its like that episode of King of the Hill where Hank makes Bobby smoke an entire carton of cigarettes to get him to stop smoking :biggrin:

Top Bottom