Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

* POST CLENBUTEROL CYCLE CRASH *

Use 6mg of ketofine, and stay on the clen as long as you like without it loosing effectiveness.

I currently using oxyflux .02mg; 3 in the am and 2 in afternoon; one week on one week off. i use adipo kinetix on my off week because pure ephedra fucks me up. The crash I've noticed is when it wears off, you are really tired! I've also noticed emotionally I am a wreck, but I am a woman and that goes without saying.......dieting and clen can equal a divorce if you're not careful! :kitty:

'post clen crash' you guys are joking right? :confused: ?whats next overdosing on vitamin A...!!!! :FRlol:

and the guy thats getting 100 clen, you should get around 300, or most likely you wont like the results and be wasting your time....

kitty --how is the 1 wk on, 1wk off doing for you and have you ever taken it 2 on--2off (thats works best for me) ---if so can you compare; thanks

also what is your backround..(stats, exp., gear...) i ask cause 5 clen seems a little high, for a woman unless your well into knowing what your doing....

NICE ONE CHAPS...........
Thats more like what I was after. Quite a few people seem baffled by the post- clen crash thing. Well I for one get this quite badly.
Bascially it presents itself with an overall feeling of lethargy and lack of mental drive. Also I hazard a guess that your metabolism would slow right down too. Roidranger seems to be lucky enough not to get this, but many do.
Also, its a good excuse to take another drug ha!:D
Kingjohn: how did you know I did 3 weeks? They went ok, I'm down to 7.8% B.F (from 9%), although next cycle I will try the 2 days on, 2 days off scheme contrary to scientific opinion. It seemed to work better for me last time I did them that way.
Kingjohn was the only person to offer an opinion on dosages...............any more opinions? I can't believe 200+ people hit this thread and less than 10 responded! Lazy fu%$ers!

I am doing fine on the 1 week off 1 on. I think if I did 2 weeks on 2 off I'd be taking like 9 a day or something towards the end! (I am also using winstrol 2cc/week.) 5 clen is usually what I work up to by the end of the week; for instance I start on Monday with 2 in am and 1 in afternoon. By thursday (today) I am using 3 in am and 1 in afternoon and on Saturday i use 3 in am and 2 in afternoon. I know I took too much too soon the other day because my teeth were chattering! :eek: The crash thing is probably worse if you don't use and ECA, but that is just my experience.
:kitty: :kitty:

Top Bottom