Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thyroid dangers in reality? -- EVERYONE VOTES

Check ALL that apply:

• I have never used synthetic thyroid hormones.

Votes: 186 50.4%
  • I used T3 with no negative side effects whatsoever.

Votes: 105 28.5%
  • I used T3 followed by a brief supression of my thyroid.

Votes: 35 9.5%
  • I used T3 followed by a rebound effect. (Increased natural thyroid output)

Votes: 11 3.0%
  • I used T3 and my thyroid is now fucked for life.

Votes: 10 2.7%
  • I gained muscle when using T3.

Votes: 20 5.4%
  • I lost muscle when using T3.

Votes: 38 10.3%
  • I had no change in muscle mass when using T3.

Votes: 34 9.2%

• Total voters
I have tried it 3 times with clen and my diet was spot on as I was leaning previously and I was using aas and I got nothing but low BP down to 50/90 and I would always get pins and needles. I thought clen by itself worked better.
I would also get pins and needles lots aswell.

I dont see what the hype is but many love it so i am assuming it differs from user to user.
I would not use it more than 8 weeks...12 tops but thats pusshing and never go over 100mcg's...
Palumbo will assure you that no matter what your body will normalize due to negative feed back loops and you will produce naturally after some point also depending on user, length and biology.
I had much better results from ECA than clen or t3. clen works good for 1 week then nothing even with benadryl.

Last edited:
Messing with our thyroid is serious business. Hopefully this poll will help us see the truths, dangers and myths of synthetic thyroid hormone usage.

Best used cycled. Short periods,,,taper up,,,then taper down until off.
Long term use MAY cause issues but most have no real problems with sensible use.

Does anyone think that T3 is really that great for fat burning?

I am not sure if it that effective unless you take quite a high dose, and then some of the sides may be quite untolerable.

Ok so here is a ? for anyone to help me. 6 weeks ago I started having joint pain in my feet 1st then knees wrists....ect My hands became swelled and are painful in the joints. THe doc have not clue what it wrong I ran a cycle test, anenanate (sp?) They tested me for rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, mono, thyroid....1st they thought it was RA but that came back neg, and was put on prednisone-swelling is now gone I still have the hair loss, fatigue, really blood shot eyes. My thyroid came back hyperthyroid really bad. i have to see the endocrinologist and get a thyroid scan. Long story short could this all be caused by those steroids? I have been off for over 4 weeks now but my labs are out of wack. IK havde also run a cycle in the past and never had any problems. Anyone with ideas would be great !

Thanks

Ok so here is a ? for anyone to help me. 6 weeks ago I started having joint pain in my feet 1st then knees wrists....ect My hands became swelled and are painful in the joints. THe doc have not clue what it wrong I ran a cycle test, anenanate (sp?) They tested me for rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, mono, thyroid....1st they thought it was RA but that came back neg, and was put on prednisone-swelling is now gone I still have the hair loss, fatigue, really blood shot eyes. My thyroid came back hyperthyroid really bad. i have to see the endocrinologist and get a thyroid scan. Long story short could this all be caused by those steroids? I have been off for over 4 weeks now but my labs are out of wack. IK havde also run a cycle in the past and never had any problems. Anyone with ideas would be great !

Thanks

I have read that steroids induce a mild hyperthyroidism while you are on them as it competes with thyroxine (T4) for the binding proteins.

Four weeks off? What were you taking? What was the half life?

Hyperthyroidism is typically caused by an autoimmune disorder, however it can occur if people take T3.

i dont like T3 or clen for that matter
My friend just competed and was taking 200mg T3/day to cut down...fuck that!!
It also took him months to recover and to this day he does 1 hour of cardio a day to sort of stay lean, and his diet is spot on. Im not extremely familiar with the finer points of T3 i do have general knowledge of the compound but although it works I dont think it is something to be used lightly.

I used T3 briefly, at a low dose.. 12.5-50mcg for about a week.. tapered up and down..

about the 4th day my heart was doing crazy rhythms and stuff...but nothing terrible.. (my gf just happened to be laying on my chest and heard it..)

the 5th or 6th day all of a sudden, sitting down at a meal out I felt a weird "movement"(?) feeling in my thyroid.. then I immediately had an overwhelming "sense" I was going to die.. like the heart attack symptom "fear of impending doom" ... my face felt hot and I ran to the bathroom and tried to sit and breath and calm down... after about 30-40 minutes I left the bathroom.. noone knew what was wrong with me... I went back and kept taking it a day or two tapering down.. my heart continued odd rhythms..

for about 3 months after my thyroid was high and I had these..."panic attacks" they sucked...

my resting heart rate was over 100, I couldnt work out and couldnt bring myself to eat... I lost all the mass I had worked for for years before...

Then, once I came back to normal.. I got fat for a while.. still not working out, but eating better...

then my levels are fine now, and I am back at it...

The shit worked.. during that week i lost like a belt adjustment in the first few days... but man it fucked me up.. I wont ever use it again..

I used T3 briefly, at a low dose.. 12.5-50mcg for about a week.. tapered up and down..

about the 4th day my heart was doing crazy rhythms and stuff...but nothing terrible.. (my gf just happened to be laying on my chest and heard it..)

the 5th or 6th day all of a sudden, sitting down at a meal out I felt a weird "movement"(?) feeling in my thyroid.. then I immediately had an overwhelming "sense" I was going to die.. like the heart attack symptom "fear of impending doom" ... my face felt hot and I ran to the bathroom and tried to sit and breath and calm down... after about 30-40 minutes I left the bathroom.. noone knew what was wrong with me... I went back and kept taking it a day or two tapering down.. my heart continued odd rhythms..

for about 3 months after my thyroid was high and I had these..."panic attacks" they sucked...

my resting heart rate was over 100, I couldnt work out and couldnt bring myself to eat... I lost all the mass I had worked for for years before...

Then, once I came back to normal.. I got fat for a while.. still not working out, but eating better...

then my levels are fine now, and I am back at it...

The shit worked.. during that week i lost like a belt adjustment in the first few days... but man it fucked me up.. I wont ever use it again..
theres no fuckin way this happened with 6days of t3...what other drugs were you on ???(steroids, gh, prohormones, clen, medications, antibiotics, illegal substances, etc etc etc)

i dont like T3 or clen for that matter
My friend just competed and was taking 200mg T3/day to cut down...fuck that!!
It also took him months to recover and to this day he does 1 hour of cardio a day to sort of stay lean, and his diet is spot on. Im not extremely familiar with the finer points of T3 i do have general knowledge of the compound but although it works I dont think it is something to be used lightly.

Maybe now he needs to go on T3 for life. Plenty of people are on T3 for life, for other reasons than steroids of course, but nonetheless, they are on for life. Why would he struggle with what he thinks is a slow operating thyroid by doing excessive cardio and strict diet for weight managemnt. He should pony up and accecpt the fact he *may* have damaged his tryroid with his T3 use, and now he should goto the doctor and if the values are ay off then have the doctor put him on T3 for life. Problem solved.

I see an Endocrine Dr. since 86 because my pituitary has tumor. Part of what he had me on is syntroid. He has me do tests each year to see if it is doing what it is suppose to do,it is.About 5 months ago I decided to have him put me on Armour (T-4 and T-3) and get off Syntroid. According to tests that he put me on to see if Armour did it's thing,it did . I think Armour is better than snytroid,it is all natural .
woah dude pm me please im very interested in hearing about this tumor on you pituitary gland have they removed it or what i just got checked for that becasue i had low TSH and things werent adding up.

Top Bottom