Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thyroid dangers in reality? -- EVERYONE VOTES

Check ALL that apply:

• I have never used synthetic thyroid hormones.

Votes: 186 50.4%
  • I used T3 with no negative side effects whatsoever.

Votes: 105 28.5%
  • I used T3 followed by a brief supression of my thyroid.

Votes: 35 9.5%
  • I used T3 followed by a rebound effect. (Increased natural thyroid output)

Votes: 11 3.0%
  • I used T3 and my thyroid is now fucked for life.

Votes: 10 2.7%
  • I gained muscle when using T3.

Votes: 20 5.4%
  • I lost muscle when using T3.

Votes: 38 10.3%
  • I had no change in muscle mass when using T3.

Votes: 34 9.2%

• Total voters
I'm on prescribed T3 (naturally-derived), at 75 mcg/day. That's due to a medical problem though. I'll be on that same dose most likely lifelong, unless they come up with some kind of a cure for aldosteronism besides a complicated and seldom-successful surgery on the adrenal gland.

My STRONG advice is to treat it very carefully, and only if a doctor says you need it. It's so critical as to the dose, that you have to start on a very low dose, and have repeated blood tests and heart workups until the T3/T4 levels are balanced correctly. If not balanced, it can cause a heart attack, as well as permanent damage to the endocrine system.

Charles

ive used t3 many times.Thyroid problems are overstated on these bb forums and often parroted by people that never experienced them.Unless you abuse or use t3 incorrectly, you should be fine .Key is to cycle properly

I've got thyroid issues, but I doubt it's from juice abuse. I have a family history of it. My brother and mother have hypothyroidism which is underacting. Hyper can be dangerous, but hypo is life changing. It's like driving a bugatti and the suddenly your in a low gear box truck. Your life becomes that of a tortoise. Sluggish. Physically and mentally. From my experience, I firmly believe that it was induced by high sodium intake, my bro and I were Pepsi generation kids and ate fast food several times a week for decades. Sodium, iodine ruin the thyroid gland.

I've never had problems with 4 week cycles of t3 - 25/50/50/25. I only had problems with combining it with ECA. I'd choose t3 over clen any day.

The shutdown arguments are extremely overblown for sensible users. It's the same debate for people who use hydrocortisone for adrenal insufficiency. If you keep it at about 20mg / day you're fine. I've been doing this for years. Doctors would have you think taking low dose hormones, whether t3 or adrenal hormones, spells doom; but that kind of thinking is bound to the notion that their use is only appropriate for those with medically recognised conditions. I'm not interested in the medical model by and large, and am happy to educate myself and self medicate in informed ways.

I've never had problems with 4 week cycles of t3 - 25/50/50/25. I only had problems with combining it with ECA. I'd choose t3 over clen any day.

The shutdown arguments are extremely overblown for sensible users. It's the same debate for people who use hydrocortisone for adrenal insufficiency. If you keep it at about 20mg / day you're fine. I've been doing this for years. Doctors would have you think taking low dose hormones, whether t3 or adrenal hormones, spells doom; but that kind of thinking is bound to the notion that their use is only appropriate for those with medically recognised conditions. I'm not interested in the medical model by and large, and am happy to educate myself and self medicate in informed ways.

i agree, t3 effects on tyroid shutdown.With educated use, you should be fine.But i dont use t3 unless im on a aas cycle, it can eat away at your muscle.Its catabolic. I will say that much about it

I have used it a couple times and didn't notice anything bad after i was done, not enough exp to vote though IMO

I used T3 @ 150 mcgs/day and did great with it. Came off and had bloods four weeks later (closer to 3.5) and was in good shape. My liver levels were a little high though... They said drink a bit less soda so it was not all that bad.

I'm on a Clen and T3 Cycle right now, just finished the clen after 2 weeks now i'm gonna finish my 3rd week of 75mcg T3, week 4 is also going to be 75mcg of T3 ed. So far i don't have any problems with the T3, and when people said it would eat out your muscle away without any AAS and that it would make you loose fat instantly bla bla bla and so on... they're wrong. You stil have to have a good diet and workout plan, and right now i'm l'm loosing around 0.5-1kg per week which i consider very good. So i don't think you have to be afraid to use T3, just don't abuse it. cheers

I'm on a Clen and T3 Cycle right now, just finished the clen after 2 weeks now i'm gonna finish my 3rd week of 75mcg T3, week 4 is also going to be 75mcg of T3 ed. So far i don't have any problems with the T3, and when people said it would eat out your muscle away without any AAS and that it would make you loose fat instantly bla bla bla and so on... they're wrong. You stil have to have a good diet and workout plan, and right now i'm l'm loosing around 0.5-1kg per week which i consider very good. So i don't think you have to be afraid to use T3, just don't abuse it. cheers

iv had people tell me they saw muscle loss. did you keep protein intake very high? do you mind an example of diet for day?
i tried it at low dose, but was considering 50mcg ed with next clen run. (only did 25mcg before)

The danger of shutting down your thyroid or doing permanent damage is virtually non existent. There are patients that were on t3 for years and after ceasing use they resumed full normal thyroid function within weeks (greer et al)
I do prefer to use it while on anabolics as it def makes you flat.
IMO T3 is great at 50-75mcg/day. It boosts fat loss significantly with almost zero adverse sides for most.

Top Bottom