Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Basicstero.ws - The Direct from Pharmacom Labs Store!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone recently tested the Oxandrolonos 10mg? The last one I found was from Simec circa 2015. I got a message back from them.

"Hello, it is an original report, just quite old - the reports always only refer to the tested subject. The report is not suitable for commercial use, as it was a non-GMP analysis. It was made for information as part of a harm reduction project back in 2015."

I know that Oxandrolone is widely faked but also know that Pharmacom/Basicstero has a good reputation. Would love to hear anyones recent experience with it?

Thanks

Has anyone recently tested the Oxandrolonos 10mg? The last one I found was from Simec circa 2015. I got a message back from them.

"Hello, it is an original report, just quite old - the reports always only refer to the tested subject. The report is not suitable for commercial use, as it was a non-GMP analysis. It was made for information as part of a harm reduction project back in 2015."

I know that Oxandrolone is widely faked but also know that Pharmacom/Basicstero has a good reputation. Would love to hear anyones recent experience with it?

Thanks
@elhu87 basicstero.ws is selling fake anavar and fake pharmacom. I would stay away from them. They are banned from EF for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom