Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thyroid dangers in reality? -- EVERYONE VOTES

Check ALL that apply:

• I have never used synthetic thyroid hormones.

Votes: 186 50.4%
  • I used T3 with no negative side effects whatsoever.

Votes: 105 28.5%
  • I used T3 followed by a brief supression of my thyroid.

Votes: 35 9.5%
  • I used T3 followed by a rebound effect. (Increased natural thyroid output)

Votes: 11 3.0%
  • I used T3 and my thyroid is now fucked for life.

Votes: 10 2.7%
  • I gained muscle when using T3.

Votes: 20 5.4%
  • I lost muscle when using T3.

Votes: 38 10.3%
  • I had no change in muscle mass when using T3.

Votes: 34 9.2%

• Total voters
SlimJim300 said:
Messing with our thyroid is serious business. Hopefully this poll will help us see the truths, dangers and myths of synthetic thyroid hormone usage.

there is without a doubt a rebound effect when using t3 and coming off, also if dose is kept low and not used for more then 30 days/time tapering off should help to minimize any rebound.

I personally feel men benefit more then women from t3 useage and women are the ones who are more prone to having thyroid issues then men are

Selene said:
there is without a doubt a rebound effect when using t3 and coming off, also if dose is kept low and not used for more then 30 days/time tapering off should help to minimize any rebound.

I personally feel men benefit more then women from t3 useage and women are the ones who are more prone to having thyroid issues then men are

We will see...Im starting in 10 days...plan on no longer than 30 days....25mg perday

I have included 25-50mcg/day with my current 10 week cycle. First time ive done this. Is it a worthy thing to do? It seems to be helping take care of the extra calories.

brunette said:
i've asked this in another thread, but what is so bad about messing up you thyroid, if that was the worst that could happen, when t3 is mega cheap, easily sustainable for permanent use?

Well, nothing. Except for the fact the replacing what is already there and putting the human equation into the process is not ideal. The natural biological process that is regulated by a well functioning thyroid can only be replicated to the best of humans ability.

It's the same as chopping off you leg being no big deal since you can get an artificial one. No big deal right? You can walk, run, jump, etc. Would you risk it though?

Guys who are afraid of T3 should just stick to a ECA stack, but yet ECA have dangers in them as well...

wow this was a good thread, started in 2004 tho haha. wonder what new evidence supporting both side has come to light of late.

Top Bottom