Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Slyder shoulder log

Yes pulley machines are great
@Slyderkt has a new log up

I like the start to this. It’s a change up of what we’re use to reading. Glad to see you’re back brother

Glad you got back to where you were before the injury. Thanks for sharing your story as well. Looking forward to following along again.

@Slyderkt you should be adding deep tissue , you doing it?

and how about some picture updates
Deep tissue a massage yes. I hade scheduled for last Friday and she had to cancel.
I like this young women. Liscensed an has her own suite in a local gym. She also does cupping and scraping. Last time I left there I looked like I had been beaten up. It was awesome.
If you are ever in Vegas go to the dragons lair and get ya deep tissue in the Torture Room. He is amazing.
The gym is bad ass also. I went every day I was there. I don’t drink or gamble. So I worked out. It was a company trip. Everyone else lost money and felt like shit!

Deep tissue a massage yes. I hade scheduled for last Friday and she had to cancel.
I like this young women. Liscensed an has her own suite in a local gym. She also does cupping and scraping. Last time I left there I looked like I had been beaten up. It was awesome.
If you are ever in Vegas go to the dragons lair and get ya deep tissue in the Torture Room. He is amazing.
The gym is bad ass also. I went every day I was there. I don’t drink or gamble. So I worked out. It was a company trip. Everyone else lost money and felt like shit!
@Slyderkt then thats a good way with the massage, you should get some acupuncture

and on the gym, take some pics of the gym and training
and meal pics welcome

Top Bottom