Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My cycle and training log

JeffFran9

V.I.P.
EF Logger
training, cardio, supplement, sleep details.
Dear all, as suggested I am writing a persona log with more info.
Height: 5’11
Weight: 168
Years training: 10

I started my fitness journey around 143 and around 20% body fat. After some years training, good diet I reached around 160 with also less body fat, maybe around 14-15%.
Previously I did one cycle that went wrong as I had less information. Shortly after I discovered Dylan and his info and knowledge about everything made me be more responsible before dealing with stuff.
Long story short, I did a cycle and reached around 8% body fat I guess as seen in the picture. Since then, I did not make a cycle and currently I am around 167 around 14 body fat (I only have a video myself recently to see current condition), having gained 20lbs after reaching 8%, with proper dieting, training and sleep.
Nevertheless, important to emphasise I have been playing competition level tennis, as such, getting extremely bigger is out equation for obvious reasons.
My training routine is usually trying to workout gym 4-5 a week. I don’t have a specific weekly schedule as rigid. I try to do 2x a week a given muscle group. In the last two years I changed my training to lower rep changes and higher rest periods. Tried to increase height and did for some time 5x5 training with a slight changes, to only 3-4 sets. That type training, combined with some drop sets after those heavy weights really gave me good results and I gained lot muscle doing this type training, as going to real failure, long rest periods made me challenge myself more. A type training I am also currently doing.
Deadlift is around 240lbs for 2-3 reps currently.
My personal doubt is if I should do a recomp or the traditional cut or bulk at this moment, as I believe to be around 14 body fat. I still think I should gain lot more mass on my arms/shoulder areas but at the same time I believe I should be more shredded.
I was intending to do a cycle of:
1-10: Test 350mg
1-4: oral like superdrol (as Dylan said one best recomp)
And probably something else along the mix.
Training plan would be very similar, maybe increasing frequency on some weak areas and controlling the volume to around 16-22 sets per muscle group.
My current diet consists of meats, fish, vegetables, some fruits and cheese. I estimate around 2200kcal per day.
Macros should be around:
Protein: 190/210
Fats: 85
Carbs: 125
I am currently playing high intensity tennis 1 or 3 times a week for around 1.5/2hours, depending on my schedule and personal life.
The first video is from couple months ago, first photo is after I did a cycle two years ago (last one and 2nd overall), third photo when I reached 8% on my first cycle but a little underweight” and 5 years ago.

Attachments

• 149f99f620cf4b2cb95788fa7fdb8667.mp4
    1.7 MB
  • 57e29d2e-19d8-4b0a-bbb5-73e8247acc87.jpeg
    57e29d2e-19d8-4b0a-bbb5-73e8247acc87.jpeg
    256.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 149f99f620cf4b2cb95788fa7fdb8667.mp4
    1.7 MB
  • 8EB40026-41A5-4CC6-AD43-82D24FFAA359.jpeg
    8EB40026-41A5-4CC6-AD43-82D24FFAA359.jpeg
    304.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_6484.jpeg
    IMG_6484.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 27
training, cardio, supplement, sleep details.
Dear all, as suggested I am writing a persona log with more info.
Height: 5’11
Weight: 168
Years training: 10

I started my fitness journey around 143 and around 20% body fat. After some years training, good diet I reached around 160 with also less body fat, maybe around 14-15%.
Previously I did one cycle that went wrong as I had less information. Shortly after I discovered Dylan and his info and knowledge about everything made me be more responsible before dealing with stuff.
Long story short, I did a cycle and reached around 8% body fat I guess as seen in the picture. Since then, I did not make a cycle and currently I am around 167 around 14 body fat (I only have a video myself recently to see current condition), having gained 20lbs after reaching 8%, with proper dieting, training and sleep.
Nevertheless, important to emphasise I have been playing competition level tennis, as such, getting extremely bigger is out equation for obvious reasons.
My training routine is usually trying to workout gym 4-5 a week. I don’t have a specific weekly schedule as rigid. I try to do 2x a week a given muscle group. In the last two years I changed my training to lower rep changes and higher rest periods. Tried to increase height and did for some time 5x5 training with a slight changes, to only 3-4 sets. That type training, combined with some drop sets after those heavy weights really gave me good results and I gained lot muscle doing this type training, as going to real failure, long rest periods made me challenge myself more. A type training I am also currently doing.
Deadlift is around 240lbs for 2-3 reps currently.
My personal doubt is if I should do a recomp or the traditional cut or bulk at this moment, as I believe to be around 14 body fat. I still think I should gain lot more mass on my arms/shoulder areas but at the same time I believe I should be more shredded.
I was intending to do a cycle of:
1-10: Test 350mg
1-4: oral like superdrol (as Dylan said one best recomp)
And probably something else along the mix.
Training plan would be very similar, maybe increasing frequency on some weak areas and controlling the volume to around 16-22 sets per muscle group.
My current diet consists of meats, fish, vegetables, some fruits and cheese. I estimate around 2200kcal per day.
Macros should be around:
Protein: 190/210
Fats: 85
Carbs: 125
I am currently playing high intensity tennis 1 or 3 times a week for around 1.5/2hours, depending on my schedule and personal life.
The first video is from couple months ago, first photo is after I did a cycle two years ago (last one and 2nd overall), third photo when I reached 8% on my first cycle but a little underweight” and 5 years ago.
@JeffFran9 welcome again and thanks for sharing your Log looking forward to it being updated.

Your log needs more details
we'd like to see actual info
so diet, please post your meals foods and when you eat them and how much like actual meals not generic (i eat veggies , no which kind?)
and training share actual training you're doing so we can follow up
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.
you have 125 carbs and you play tennis?

on cycle stay away from superdrol , i would say test and tbol for your size but test and winstrol also an option

definitely get your meal pictures up
don't just post generic stuff be specific

monstros says you look very raw
that's not a bad thing it means you have a lot of room to grow

Top Bottom