Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slyder is back

Slyderkt

EF Logger
Logger
Hey guys I am back. Been gone for a bit.
I hurt my shoulder pretty good October 2022.
Tried to push through the pain. Then finally saw an ortho.
Lots of problems in that shoulder. Finally in first part of 2023 I’d PRP shot. Did one in my one and one in my shoulder.
Most of 2023 I just did what I could to maintain and keep lifting what I could. Of course lost some size but still hit the gym 5 days a week.
I also avoided my legs that year for with very little work on them.
Late July early sept. I started feeling better and began to push.
By October shoulder was 85 percent.
From there I just started hitting it harder.
Now shoulder is back a solid 95 percent close to 100.
I think I am back to the size I was when things went south.
My trainer and I have a solid plan for the new year. Yes legs are in the plan. Hahaha.

I had a lot of trouble getting into my account on this form back then and kinda gave up.
I am glad I am back in now.

More to come

Lots of problems in that shoulder. Finally in first part of 2023 I’d PRP shot. Did one in my one and one in my shoulder.
Most of 2023 I just did what I could to maintain and keep lifting what I could. Of course lost some size but still hit the gym 5 days a week.
My trainer and I have a solid plan for the new year. Yes legs are in the plan. Hahaha.

I had a lot of trouble getting into my account on this form back then and kinda gave up.

More to come
@Slyderkt very happy to see your back WELCOME
can you share with us your log journal? I followed your other log, I'd like to see your new log please

More to come
nice to see you back man. The truth is on the shoulder it may never be a hundred percent and probably won't so you just have to train around it and be smart avoid military presses those are the killers

Monstro has Had a lot of injuries over my life you have to still train through them
make sure that you log your different injuries so that we can give you some tips

good to see you back we missed you
make sure you get a log Journal up we definitely want to see how you are nursing your shoulder problem

much respect. you are a good man
sorry about your injuries. hopefully you can still train

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

can you get up a log journal and kind of go over exactly what they did to your shoulder
this way we can kind of learn some strategies because a lot of us have the same issue

Top Bottom