Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rich piana 8 hour arm workout + MGF

Bad idea how? As in ima get super fat? Or ima end up in the hospital?

Lol just cuz it's something you would not do how is it a bad idea?

Just am wondering the logic behind its a bad idea ?

Also 25 x 16 is 400 g

No one on here gets 400 g ever?

Not saying I support his theory or am thinking this is the best idea but a challenge is a challenge

Bad idea as in it's counter productive and a complete waste of time. And time is just about everything. And there's absolutely no need to ever eat 400 g of protein. Ever. Lol

Thanks dude for the clarification ...

Can't believe u never ever have eaten over 400 G protein u

I don't do that on my standard days but shit that's easy on a cheat day

Also if it in the gym all day does it really matter where u get ur energy from

The body has to work harder to convert protein into glucose therefore expending more energy

So if a standard serving of protein is 120 cal then that's not even 2000 cal for energy through the day add 1000 cal breakfast of carbs and 1000 at dinner with some fats ur only at 4000

Depending on ur body type I know some pros or competitors that take in 6000 cal

So in all honesty what's the issues with one day having your cal come from protein

I'm cutting now on but when I bulk if I don't get in at least 4000 cL I won't gain

But to me it really does not matter cuz this challenge is not for 1 inch on my arms it's for more of a chill time with my boys just dicking around enjoying what we love best that's lifting !!!

But respect ur opinion
Thanks for ur input

Thanks dude for the clarification ...

Can't believe u never ever have eaten over 400 G protein u

I don't do that on my standard days but shit that's easy on a cheat day

Id rather just up my carbs to spike leptin.. No benefit for the protein even though I love it it's a shitty energy source lol:p my normal days are like 200g and on refeeds I try to hit 180.

I agree dude carbs 100 %

But u gotta think that guy is 290-315 and 400 g is not that much for him
But I plan on doing 1/2 a serving of protein

But in all honesty ur right about it not being beneficially productive

I just have a free sat and am working all day at the gym with my boys why not try something way out in left field

Whilst the smart thing to do is use carbs and fats to spare protein so high amounts are not needed. But come on 400g is not a waste of time for everyone. I should add I think 200-300g is a good amount with high carbs and moderate fat. However some of the best bodybuilders on the planet regularly go well above 400g. Some even 1kg protein per day which is a ridiculous number but not 400. I know a lot of successful bodybuilders and even more huge guys and nearly all of them eat approx. 400g protein per day. Some of the best prep coaches in the world have their athletes on high protein. I am well aware if the protein is spared 200g is enough to be huge and lean but some guys simply need more (get better results using more).

Top Bottom