Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rich piana 8 hour arm workout + MGF

B

bigorse

hey

so my arms are by far my worst body part and im looking to add about 1.5-2 inches to them over this 2 year off season. Im currently running sarms and plan on running a few different sarm cycles over the next two years. a few peptides esp. MGF have me exited to use them for site growth so my ambitious question is... would any of our sponsor sites like to send me some MGF to run intra workout for this arm workout, id log the whole thing etc. im guessing this a little ambitious but thought it would be a fun thing to try one day.

ps. i would probs shoot it every other shake and rotate between each head of the bicep and the long and lateral head of the tricep if i where to do this

I won't even watch his videos anymore. He is just a guy on YouTube trying to make a name for himself. Half of the things he says couldn't be further from the truth

Who the hell has that kind of time to spend just to do arms anyway?

haha, i agree with you, but i wouldnt mind doing it kind of out of fun (kind of like when people do 10k calorie challenge) and my arms are so stubborn a once off workout like this wouldnt hurt. On a more serious note though i am keen to try MGF for site growth in my arms but its very hard to find any decent logs on, esp with no PEG version of it. Anyone tried it before?

Not to mention it is hard as fuck to get peptides out here without paying literally 10-15x the price of international campanies...like you can pay $250-500 for ghrp2 from "anti ageing" peptide clinics!!!

Who the heck is going to spend that much of there day in the gym living on shakes? Your body needs real food not processed protein to grow

the video title is misleading just to draw in views and comments. youtube works like that..

what he is doing here is 16 workouts SPREAD OUT over 8 hours and feeding himself in between, using the bathroom etc. .. its not like you just do arms for 8 hours straight. gotta watch the video from start to finish and not fall in the trap of the misleading title to get it

it would be like running a lap 16X during an 8 hour span .. 1 lap every 30 minutes and then just relaxing in between...

you can easily do this at home if you have a home gym on a sunday to see how you react to it. its not such a ridiculous thing if you understand what he is meaning.

the video title is misleading just to draw in views and comments. youtube works like that..

what he is doing here is 16 workouts SPREAD OUT over 8 hours and feeding himself in between, using the bathroom etc. .. its not like you just do arms for 8 hours straight. gotta watch the video from start to finish and not fall in the trap of the misleading title to get it

it would be like running a lap 16X during an 8 hour span .. 1 lap every 30 minutes and then just relaxing in between...

you can easily do this at home if you have a home gym on a sunday to see how you react to it. its not such a ridiculous thing if you understand what he is meaning.

I agree

Just watched the video was thinking the same thing at home on a weekend

Lots of shakes lol

also agree with you in fact i think its highly likely some off mini workouts are replayed and he probably didnt even do all 16 of them. funnily enough i do train from home so something like this wouldnt be too much of a hassle. if i were to do this it would be more of a "challenge" like those who do the 10k calorie challenge, however maybe doing something ridiculous like this once every blue moon may yield some minor benefit.

what i really want to know is have any of you used MGF no peg in lagging body part and have you had decent results. i am struggling to find any complete logs on it.

also agree with you in fact i think its highly likely some of mini workouts are replayed and he probably didnt even do all 16 of them. funnily enough i do train from home so something like this wouldnt be too much of a hassle. if i were to do this it would be more of a "challenge" like those who do the 10k calorie challenge, however maybe doing something ridiculous like this once every blue moon may yield some minor benefit.

what i really want to know is have any of you used MGF no peg in lagging body part and have you had decent results. i am struggling to find any complete logs on it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom