Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My SARMS Rad-140 YK11 Ostarine mk2866 cycle Log

Almost 4 weeks in and I haven't seen the growth I was expecting. Should I by now or am I being unrealistic? I experienced more growth from a rad140 only cycle at a lower dose over 6 weeks

The weights have increased a bit but put this mostly down to routine and training hard. I am questioning the potency of the 'bulking' stack. I plan to do my bloods again in a couple of weeks to see if there is any rise in test.
you are doing good, don't be hard on yourself

Almost 4 weeks in and I haven't seen the growth I was expecting. Should I by now or am I being unrealistic? I experienced more growth from a rad140 only cycle at a lower dose over 6 weeks

The weights have increased a bit but put this mostly down to routine and training hard. I am questioning the potency of the 'bulking' stack. I plan to do my bloods again in a couple of weeks to see if there is any rise in test.
bro workout balls to wall

incredible job man

Top Bottom