Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MM107's Bulking/Progress Thread w/ Pics

sgtslaughter said:
I will not claim it will do anything for you... I CAN tell you what it did for me... {sorry MM... lil' thread jackage}

With a cutting diet, cardio, and a crazy training routine it did take down my love handles noticably.... and lower pec region as well as my lower abs (those are my fat storage pockets).

PM Ulter or Macro for in depth questions. :coffee:

Did you notie any side effects when using it?

djeclipse said:
Did you notie any side effects when using it?
Dude, there's no silver bullet for fat loss. If you're going to use Yohimbine, a topical administration is the way to go, and some of the newer spot-reduction products have decent science and reviews behind them. But give your cut a bit more time before throwing other stuff into the mix, if only so you can more reliably evaluate causation.

Cynical Simian said:
Dude, there's no silver bullet for fat loss. If you're going to use Yohimbine, a topical administration is the way to go, and some of the newer spot-reduction products have decent science and reviews behind them. But give your cut a bit more time before throwing other stuff into the mix, if only so you can more reliably evaluate causation.

I don't plan on using it at all. I am just curious about the product in general.

So far things are going good for me and my "cutting" with just the change of diet.

sgtslaughter said:
I will not claim it will do anything for you... I CAN tell you what it did for me... {sorry MM... lil' thread jackage}

With a cutting diet, cardio, and a crazy training routine it did take down my love handles noticably.... and lower pec region as well as my lower abs (those are my fat storage pockets).

PM Ulter or Macro for in depth questions. :coffee:
Why not just ask a NON-ANAFIT employee :) ^^ NO DOUBT Sarge ...

Here I go ... This warrants my repost:

MM, Sorry bro ... nuttin' but love & education on something I KNOW & trust...

I read all the posts talking about 'spot reducing' and topical fat burner Bull$h1t but the men (& of course women) who use it that I know & trust, absolutely love it and have seen favorable results.

After reading & researching posts, paying close attention to Ulter & Macro, while of course grilling them for all info possible , the YES will accomplish two specific tasks in the area in which it is applied:
(1) remove water &
(2) release the fat

(I'm sure there are more details in Macro speak )

The above statement is true "IF the area is 'problem fat' which is for men love handles, chest, abs. Because it [YES] only releases the fat, you then have to train after you put it on so that you use that fat it released while training."

In all honesty, if I could afford to bathe in YES I would. But it is POTENT that's for sure (minty ) & I use it both for pre cardio AND pre training.

Hope this helps.

But for those that want more ... Basic Info ...

http://www.yohimburn.com/

I would exfoliate, using a body scrub on my loofah, then shaving is my personal preference ... or at least rub the area with a wet towel (which is what I did when pushed for time) in the morning. I rarely waited the whole 30-40 minutes (if that's what the bottle still says), maybe 15-20, THEN get ready - like brushing you teeth, etc. BUT, if you wear contacts, I would put those in first. :D

Basically clean/wash the area for maximum absorption, and YES it will help you tremendously if you're dieting and particularly if you're doing cardio & training.

KEEP IN MIND (old Ulter repost quoting me during carb up), "All things being equal you should see results by the 2nd week. The first week if you're a good responder. If you've changed something, like carbing up (see:*Bunny*) you may add some water to the area that will taint the evaluation of results."

MM, this goes for you too ... since you're fairly lean so you may want to take pics of where you're using the YES and compare them to how you look in 4 weeks. It may be easier to SEE your results.

More specific info for woman (MM the GF .. peep this, I'm pretty sure this is Macro speak ... ) ... the "booty" tends to respond well to the YES, as that area (and most upper thigh) is typically A2 rich. Users that apply near to those areas still often report losses as there is some "bleed" of the actives. As well as the metabolites of yohimbine which, while weaker, do have limited systemic release and effects.

ALSO, at higher body fats the best areas of use are going to be thighs, glutes, calves and triceps (for women). The "tummy pooch" is often a combination of insulin and A2 issues. IMHO it all comes down to how much $$ you have to use at a high bodyfat opposed to waiting until your x% bf ... I would and did use it at ANY body fat to help speed up the progress... .

Yohimburn ES is superior ... some people prefer the DF because it has a lower systemic stimulant effect.

More from an old Ulter post, "The Yohimburn ES version has thermogenic and overall fat burners that are very short lived. So they work while you're training and for about 90 minutes so that it doesn't keep you up at night if you train at night. It's all very well thought out."

You can use YES pre training & pre Cardio. On your Cardio days, if you do cardio PWO then one application Pre Training should be sufficient.

You can do AM PM applications as well... whatever works with your goals, lifestyle and financial situation ...

Last edited:
*Bunny* said:
Why not just ask a NON-ANAFIT employee :) ^^ NO DOUBT Sarge ...

Here I go ... This warrants my repost:

MM, Sorry bro ... nuttin' but love & education on something I KNOW & trust...

I read all the posts talking about 'spot reducing' and topical fat burner Bull$h1t but the men (& of course women) who use it that I know & trust, absolutely love it and have seen favorable results.

After reading & researching posts, paying close attention to Ulter & Macro, while of course grilling them for all info possible , the YES will accomplish two specific tasks in the area in which it is applied:
(1) remove water &
(2) release the fat

(I'm sure there are more details in Macro speak )

The above statement is true "IF the area is 'problem fat' which is for men love handles, chest, abs. Because it [YES] only releases the fat, you then have to train after you put it on so that you use that fat it released while training."

In all honesty, if I could afford to bathe in YES I would. But it is POTENT that's for sure (minty ) & I use it both for pre cardio AND pre training.

Hope this helps.

But for those that want more ... Basic Info ...

http://www.yohimburn.com/

I would exfoliate, using a body scrub on my loofah, then shaving is my personal preference ... or at least rub the area with a wet towel (which is what I did when pushed for time) in the morning. I rarely waited the whole 30-40 minutes (if that's what the bottle still says), maybe 15-20, THEN get ready - like brushing you teeth, etc. BUT, if you wear contacts, I would put those in first. :D

Basically clean/wash the area for maximum absorption, and YES it will help you tremendously if you're dieting and particularly if you're doing cardio & training.

KEEP IN MIND (old Ulter repost quoting me during carb up), "All things being equal you should see results by the 2nd week. The first week if you're a good responder. If you've changed something, like carbing up (see:*Bunny*) you may add some water to the area that will taint the evaluation of results."

MM, this goes for you too ... since you're fairly lean so you may want to take pics of where you're using the YES and compare them to how you look in 4 weeks. It may be easier to SEE your results.

More specific info for woman (MM the GF .. peep this, I'm pretty sure this is Macro speak ... ) ... the "booty" tends to respond well to the YES, as that area (and most upper thigh) is typically A2 rich. Users that apply near to those areas still often report losses as there is some "bleed" of the actives. As well as the metabolites of yohimbine which, while weaker, do have limited systemic release and effects.

ALSO, at higher body fats the best areas of use are going to be thighs, glutes, calves and triceps (for women). The "tummy pooch" is often a combination of insulin and A2 issues. IMHO it all comes down to how much $$ you have to use at a high bodyfat opposed to waiting until your x% bf ... I would and did use it at ANY body fat to help speed up the progress... .

Yohimburn ES is superior ... some people prefer the DF because it has a lower systemic stimulant effect.

More from an old Ulter post, "The Yohimburn ES version has thermogenic and overall fat burners that are very short lived. So they work while you're training and for about 90 minutes so that it doesn't keep you up at night if you train at night. It's all very well thought out."

You can use YES pre training & pre Cardio. On your Cardio days, if you do cardio PWO then one application Pre Training should be sufficient.

You can do AM PM applications as well... whatever works with your goals, lifestyle and financial situation ...

Forgive me, but all I got from this post was "rubbing my area with a wet towel".

xblitz44x said:
Forgive me, but all I got from this post was "rubbing my area with a wet towel".
:FRlol: Rub THE area ... wipe down the area, wash off the area ... oh forget it, you're head is in the gutter anyway I go about trying to 'splain it

It works better when applied to clean skin ... rather than a dirty muppet ... :D

MM, have a good weekend while some of us have to actually train, lol, j/k, you're 20 years old, life will get too serious soon enough, drink up, just be careful, safe, and don't impregnate anyone.

HEYYYY ALLLLLL IMMMMM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK

WHATS UP EVERYONE?????

How are things in the EF world?

Well weekend was GREAT amazing,

8 people

3Huge bottles of Goose
2 Bottles of Rum
2 Bottle of Voddka

2ounces of bud lmao

It was reallly funn tho,

Me and GF were the loudest in the house tho, lol ohh well thats what happens when u mix alcohol with someone who is horny and has a hell of alot of test floating around lol. Everyone was like YO u guys were very very loud, but they loved it cuz it got everyone in the mood lol

Cardio 1 day(sunday) went for a nice run on the mountain.

Eat alot of beef/steak. Not too many carbs since there was no beer.

ALOT OF FUN

Stomach is somewhat there, but will come back by end of the week probably 2ce as good =]

Did some AM cardio today, took off from work to cacth up on some sleep.

AM cardio

Threadmill: 22mins @level 7
Stepmill: 12mins @ level 7 ( went up 1 level, very hard)
Threadmill: 12 mins, Hill climber mode, @ 5.0 mph. Hills went up to 11grade.

Burt out after that. Went home and had Whey + h20, to get some food in stomach.

Will return later, with nicole, to finish off the 5x5 routine. Have to reload my glycogen, so i didnt wanna do it AM.

Thanks all!!

And CK!! Thanks for the donation, but i checked and u were low, and this karma thing just changed, so i hooked ya back up girl!

Bunny thanks for the exfoliation tips, theres a huge difference between if u do then when u dont. Way better absorbtion and u can really feel it after exfoliating!!

Thanks ALL!

Sounds like someone had a great weekend. My weekend included dropping the girlfriend off at the airport at 4 in the morning and that is just about it. Started the 5x5 on Saturday and I am expecting big things out of it.

Top Bottom