Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MM107's Bulking/Progress Thread w/ Pics

Yeah, I missed that.....it is important to get all the reps yourself, no spot, no finger tips, no tap....thats what makes this quantifiable or measurable (if thats a word, lol)....the sets/reps are constant, and you're doing more work as you progress (adding weight to the bar).....requiring a touch on the bar reduces the bar weight and you really have no accurate measure of progress....it is better to err on the side of caution and start too light and then push an extra week or two.......the whole idea is increasing capacity in the big lifts, I know it is tough to do, but you have to get away from the idea of 'feeling a burn' and training 'bodypart'.

yea, i was very drained for the benching, Legs took alot out of me, since i did them yesterday, so i know it was dumb to redo the legs, but i did it.

So the last rep was tapped up, but just because i was severely drained, its ok, ill get into it, im basically using this a starter. I started at a good weight, but if i cant do everything next week flalessly, then i know i messed up somewhere,
thanks for noticing!

I just got my Premade Stacker in. I ordered 4 bottles. 1 for me, 1 for GF, 2 for buddy at gym.

I also picked up some Yes, like I said. Im not odding, on the stimulants because I don’t want to rely on them. So I only order1 bottle. =] The ECA stack + YES should really affect the receptors in the belly.

This is a strong Premade Stacker. Works really well, used in the past to drop QUICK.

Mu Huang ( yielding 25mg ephedra ) 312mg
Caffein 200mg
Aspirin 100mg
Citrus Aurantium 250mg
Coleus Forskohlii 100mg
Yohimbine HCL 5mg
Bioperine 5mg

So heres my Battle Plan.

Running 5x5 Plan.

Mon/Weds/Fri Split

Tueday/Thursday/Sat OR Sunday

Read up, for the rest of the routine.

Im wondering, if I should maybe cycle the ECA stack because it is a STRONG one. Maybe 2 weeks on, 1 week off?

Also, I know there are several threads about this on here, but im at work, so I type into a word doc, and then open EF to post. So basically cant really search…

Im wondering how to exfoliate very good. I am hairy, so I do have hair on my belly. Should I shave it off? Or just use Saint Ives Exfoliating scrub? Thanks for understanding why I cant search!

DAMN! that is a strong stacker, lol... have fun with that :p

Ahhh yes exfoliation.... yup: Shaving = Best Exfoliation... if u rub YES on over hair it's like wasting product... just shave whereever you are appling the YES... every few days, or every day... depends on how fast u grow hair.

Cycling the ECA... no ideer... no info in my dome on that topic.

sgtslaughter said:
DAMN! that is a strong stacker, lol... have fun with that :p

Ahhh yes exfoliation.... yup: Shaving = Best Exfoliation... if u rub YES on over hair it's like wasting product... just shave whereever you are appling the YES... every few days, or every day... depends on how fast u grow hair.

Cycling the ECA... no ideer... no info in my dome on that topic.

Ah, so ill go do abs today at the gym, head on home, pick up my YES, Shave + Exfoliate, and then Go running. Cant wait. Also going to pick up a sweat belt, so i dont have to stink too much lol hopefully it will mask the scent.

i think i should be fine running the entire bottle and then going few months w/o it. Since my diet is really good when i want it to be, i can cut w/o stims, but summer is already here =[

Hmm...I guess I should start following the journal since you're doing the 5x5 now. ;) BiggT and xblitz already covered everything I would've said, but I'll try to help in the future if you have any more questions.

I mentioned this to eat big, who also switched to the 5x5 from a DOMs/pump-seeking bodypart split: don't underestimate the volume of a program like this. Wait and see how you handle the start of the PRs in week 3/4 before adding stuff beyond the dips/curls/extensions included in the program description.

Cynical Simian said:
Hmm...I guess I should start following the journal since you're doing the 5x5 now. ;) BiggT and xblitz already covered everything I would've said, but I'll try to help in the future if you have any more questions.

I mentioned this to eat big, who also switched to the 5x5 from a DOMs/pump-seeking bodypart split: don't underestimate the volume of a program like this. Wait and see how you handle the start of the PRs in week 3/4 before adding stuff beyond the dips/curls/extensions included in the program description.

thanks bro! really appreciate, imma stick to the 5x5 plan, im realizing now, how strenuous a full body workout can feel like =]

Thanks, ill def be asking some smart/dumb questions in the upcoming weeks, ill just be trying to learn some new info/techiques.

thanks CS really appreciate it

Ok,

As the story goes, im starting the ECA stack + YES regimine today, in fact i already used it for todays cardio + ab work.

Felt good, felt tingle/hot like mineral ice. So it "feels" like its doing something. Cardio was a breeze 20 mins threadmill @ level 7. Then Stairmaster Step Mill for 11 minutes w/ the 50lb vest

Heres some updated pics(taken today) To benchmark my progress.
Please any constructive criticism welcome.

Back 1
100_1404.jpg

Back 2
100_1403.jpg

Back 3
100_1402.jpg

Back 4
100_1401.jpg

Front 1
100_1400.jpg

Front 2
100_1398.jpg

Front 3
100_1397.jpg

Relaxed Front
100_1406.jpg

Calves 1
100_1413.jpg

Calves 2
100_1412.jpg

Quads
100_1411.jpg

Calories have been all clean calories, not too much junk at all. My fav part is breakfast. Oatmeal w/ blueberries splenda, omg taste so damn good(thanks bunz)

I missed you starting the 5x5?? Good choice. I'll check in more often.

You look very shiny. LoL I'm too lazy to hunt down your "before" pics so i can't compare but you look a lot more muscular than in your profile pic.

Top Bottom