Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Log my past present and future goals

Yes I have to lose lots of weight
I started change little bit of my diet
now on 5 meals a day at around 3500 cals 40 % 40% 20% micro

started to walk 2 x a day for 15 min each
i will drop cals bit by bit
fasting is not for me I become very angry and not focus and effected my life style and realationship i tried it many times didnt like the feeling

I would try this mag bath thanks for this
just an FYI with fasting

if you train your body to need food every two or three hours and of course trying to switch that off is going to be uncomfortable at first

you gotta give it a couple weeks and once you do then you won't want to go back

food becomes a habitual thing and also an addiction to a lot of people and you'll use food to cover up some stress in your life mentally and that's exactly what's happening in your situation. It's the same logic as to why women will overeat when they are depressed or under a lot of stress

just an FYI with fasting

if you train your body to need food every two or three hours and of course trying to switch that off is going to be uncomfortable at first

you gotta give it a couple weeks and once you do then you won't want to go back

food becomes a habitual thing and also an addiction to a lot of people and you'll use food to cover up some stress in your life mentally and that's exactly what's happening in your situation. It's the same logic as to why women will overeat when they are depressed or under a lot of stress
When I did that years ago it was rough for about 3 weeks with feelings of empty and hunger, I just chugged a bunch of water till it went away and I trained myself

you still have a lot of work to do you will get there but it starts with diet

Top Bottom