Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Look at these Russian DBOLS pictures!!!

Bebaumax I just bought 270 boxes of year 2001 russian dbol. Originally sealed boxes with 90 boxes inside of each box. I`ll post the pictures in this thread tomorrow but don`t tell me that i don`t know how russian dbol looks like, I`m russian, I live in Moscow and I have access to Akrikhin warehouse, i can take a picture right from the warehouse, so don`t mess with me. Romanian naposim come with triangles on them and without any scores. Your picture is out of date. The gear pictures board here is full of my pictures of dbol and other stuff and I know my shit pretty well.
Russian dbol tab has a score on it?!! Its Aspirin!!!!! :)

Retabolil2, taking you at your word, and I have no reason to doubt you, then what the hell do I have here? I mean, I've made some TREMENDOUS gains on my aspirin, then... They're white, beveled edges around on both sides, and a score on one side. I know they're legit, and I got them from a Russian source, so do you know what they are? Thanks.
-B

Well, since my name was mentioned I guess I will chime in.
If you have been on them for 12 days, and your diet and training are good, you should have felt something by now. I got some like yours a couple of years ago(god was it that long), and they sucked. They actually made me sick.

I just picked up 1000 again, and I noticed results after 3 days!!
My head felt like it was going to explode(dbol gives me very high blood pressure) and I got very painful pumps from it. These new ones are nothing like the shit-batch I had before.

12 days and nothing on dbol= bunk gear
Sorry man......

The russian dbol I had (Akrikhin) last year did not have a score. Small, white, beveled edges. Is that Bioreaktor brand (crap) still around in Russia Ret2?

Someone trying to tell Retabolil what Russian dbol looks like! That's the funniest shit I've heard all damn day... :FRlol::spit: :lmao:

I just got my dbols today.. They're supposedly russians but by looking at other pics on this board mine does not look the same
:-(

mine says "MECTE." on the top left corner and says "PEAKTOP" and a logo underneath it.

"TABULETTAE METHANDIENONI 0.005"
"METHA(weird looking N)EHOH"

I will take a pic of it as soon as possible..
Should I try it out?

MaCPiMP1n said:
I just got my dbols today.. They're supposedly russians but by looking at other pics on this board mine does not look the same
:-(

mine says "MECTE." on the top left corner and says "PEAKTOP" and a logo underneath it.

"TABULETTAE METHANDIENONI 0.005"
"METHA(weird looking N)EHOH"

I will take a pic of it as soon as possible..
Should I try it out?

those are Bioreactor some say they are crap but my bud gained 15 lbs on 14 days on them if not fake good russian stuff

you have to eat an extreme amount to get anything out of russian dbol. if u think you r eating enough, you proly arent. this is why i prefer thais .

Top Bottom