Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log First Dbol Cycle Log

I’m thinking it’s the Dbol. I’ve ran 4 days at 25mg. Blood pressure is still high this afternoon. If I stop the Dbol, I have tamoxifen and clomid on hand but would I even need them at only 4 days? I may cut the Dbol and try LGD. I have mk and GW I could try to run with it.
@J-absher why would you stop the dbol? you need to switch to something like via PCT
we need to see your training diet in details, you going to share training?

and you can try to cut but all is not clear because you havent shared anything with us

@J-absher why would you stop the dbol? you need to switch to something like via PCT
we need to see your training diet in details, you going to share training?

and you can try to cut but all is not clear because you havent shared anything with us
I agree need much more information

Struggling last night and this morning. Some sharp pains in the intestinal area and extreme anxiety. The pains come and go but the anxiety is rough. Bad enough at times to make me light headed.
Remind me what you're on again?

25mg Dbol
20mg Ostarine
N2Guard

Cut doses in half for a few days because of blood pressure and it’s still running high. I’m getting checked out early next week to get this BP sorted. Added some cardio in to try to help.
@J-absher can you please share a picture of your n2guard?
a few fake n2guard around we just got warning
you got it from n2bm.com?

@J-absher thats real N2guard looking hot with hcgenerate

super cool n2bm touchdown

I’m not blaming the gear or supplements at all. Something just didn’t react well for me. I’m not sure what yet, but something sent my blood pressure up. I expected a rise, but not 25 points.
sodium potassium electrolyte balance
how much electrolytes do you take in?

Top Bottom