Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Question

J-absher

V.I.P.
EF Logger
Hey Guys, new member and first time posting. I’ve been reading through the forums for days and trying to absorb as much info as possible. I came across a stack in one of the sections and have decided to try it. I plan to run this as listed with the exception of week 1-4 doing 25mg of Dbol rather than 30.( I got 25mg tabs) This will be my first cycle. My question, should I run a low dose of Aromasin as preventative measure or just wait and see if any issues come up? I’m looking to gain some weight and bulk. I’m 37 years old and have always been skinny. Crazy high metabolism and I’m always very active. Currently I’m 6’1” 175lbs. What are your thoughts?

The cycle: (copied from this site)
Week 1-4
  • 30mgs Dbol (Dianabol)/day
  • 25mgs Ostabolic (ostarine mk)/day
  • 10mgs Cardarine (GW)/day
  • 7 caps N2Guard/day
Week 5-8
  • 50mgs Dbol/day
  • 50mgs Ostabolic (ostarine mk)/day
  • 20mgs Cardarine (GW)/day
  • 7 caps N2Guard/day
Mini-PCT (4 weeks)

Week 9-12

• 50mgs clomid/day
  • 20mgs nolvadex/day
  • 5 tabs HCGenerate ES/day
  • 5 caps N2Guard/day

Hey Guys, new member and first time posting. I’ve been reading through the forums for days and trying to absorb as much info as possible. I came across a stack in one of the sections and have decided to try it. I plan to run this as listed with the exception of week 1-4 doing 25mg of Dbol rather than 30.( I got 25mg tabs) This will be my first cycle. My question, should I run a low dose of Aromasin as preventative measure or just wait and see if any issues come up? I’m looking to gain some weight and bulk. I’m 37 years old and have always been skinny. Crazy high metabolism and I’m always very active. Currently I’m 6’1” 175lbs. What are your thoughts?

The cycle: (copied from this site)
Week 1-4
  • 30mgs Dbol (Dianabol)/day
  • 25mgs Ostabolic (ostarine mk)/day
  • 10mgs Cardarine (GW)/day
  • 7 caps N2Guard/day
Week 5-8
  • 50mgs Dbol/day
  • 50mgs Ostabolic (ostarine mk)/day
  • 20mgs Cardarine (GW)/day
  • 7 caps N2Guard/day
Mini-PCT (4 weeks)

Week 9-12

• 50mgs clomid/day
  • 20mgs nolvadex/day
  • 5 tabs HCGenerate ES/day
  • 5 caps N2Guard/day
@J-absher welcome to the EF family good cycle layout if you ask me but you need aromasin if you use dbol at least 5mgs eod and up the dbol to 50mgs ed, consider replacing dbol with tbol too BUT wait
before we go on to talk cycles with you
you need to tell us more about yourself

please start a NEW thread with your log journal diary where you post your diet training cardio supps sleep and more and we guide you into a 1st cycle

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My First cycle Diet Training Prep Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

Monstro Can't wait to read your log it looks really exciting
this seems like a pretty light cycle though you sure you don't want to run some more steroids?

I think this cycle is just fine for someone who's on their first one
I'm looking forward also to seeing your log and seeing what kind of results you can get

you will do great on this cycle
I'm looking forward to seeing how much you can do

nice cycle
I like how you included n2guard and hcgenerate too
those are important supplements to use on and off cycle

Top Bottom