Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Look at these Russian DBOLS pictures!!!

I happen to have some akrikhin's from 1998 - should I rather trash than eat them ? Made 181198 xII 03 .. kinda close to 1999 what do you think ? :confused:

scores

there are NO scores on either my bioreactor or akrikhin 1998/2001 dbols and they're all legit - damn I love russian dbol :p

Never saw any score on any russian d-bol.I've had several of the 300 tab. bottles also-no score.Retabolil2 believes the bottles are repackaged by dealers as akrihin only makes the foil strips.Right,Ret?
I have used 98's and they worked well for me.

fitwizard

well let me tell you about my experience with dbol. 3 times i took amounts of 30, 40, and 50mg/day with no results. so the next time i bumped it up to 75mg/day and i exploded with size and strength. it all depends on how easy your body responds to androgens. i just started my dbol today at 100mg/day with the russians. no score, beleveled sides on each side. we will see how they work.

Re: fitwizard

jc21 said:
well let me tell you about my experience with dbol. 3 times i took amounts of 30, 40, and 50mg/day with no results. so the next time i bumped it up to 75mg/day and i exploded with size and strength. it all depends on how easy your body responds to androgens. i just started my dbol today at 100mg/day with the russians. no score, beleveled sides on each side. we will see how they work.

that's a lot of d-bol...tried it once at 30mgs a day with no results, don't know if I would want to go that high

Top Bottom