Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log BigD Supreme Bulking cycle - Testosterone, Deca, Anadrol, Dbol, Trenbolone, Equipoise, Masteron Log

I will update on Sunday. I need to fine tune my diet (amount of protein, carbs, fats). I have never counted my nutritional intake before.

I went to a website and entered my height, weight and age. This is what it came back as:
Target calories a day: 3668
Protein (g/day): 250
carbs (g/day): 275
Fats (g/day): 174

This doesn't seem right. Can you assist?
@bigdextreme74 well this is a start lets see sunday more info

but your protein should go up and carbs a bit down
but honestly i dont see your pics so i dont know what you actually need bro

Busy week at hospital. I will get some free time to lift, show my diet, meal prep, etc.

In the meantime, I bought $925 worth of bitcoincoin last week for my order at UGFreak. Only problem is that I had to wait until the 16th to use the bitcoin. Since I bought it, the value of my bitcoin is down to $823.xx. Now I need to wait until the price goes back up. In the meantime, here is my anticipated order. (my first time with this company and brand). Is there anything you all would change to this order if it were you? (in regards to quality of product?). I see a post from Monstro that he likes the Meditrope HGH. Im wondeing if that is better than Para Pharma.

• Ordered Products​

3 x Paratropin 100iu Para Pharma INTL - 10 vials x 10iu $930.00
    2 x ARIMIDEX Para Pharma INTL - 50 tabs, 1mg/tab $96.00
    2 x CLOMID 50 Para Pharma INTL - 50 tabs, 50mg/tab $70.00
    1 x AROMASIN 25 Para Pharma INTL - 50 tabs, 25mg/tab $60.00
    1 x CLENBUTEROL 40 Para Pharma INTL - 100 tabs, 40mcg/tab $55.00
    3 x TAMOXIFEN 20 Para Pharma INTL - 50 tabs, 20mg/tab $96.00
    3 x PROVIRON 25 Para Pharma INTL - 50 tabs, 25mg/tab $120.00

Busy week at hospital. I will get some free time to lift, show my diet, meal prep, etc.

In the meantime, I bought $925 worth of bitcoincoin last week for my order at UGFreak. Only problem is that I had to wait until the 16th to use the bitcoin. Since I bought it, the value of my bitcoin is down to $823.xx. Now I need to wait until the price goes back up. In the meantime, here is my anticipated order. (my first time with this company and brand). Is there anything you all would change to this order if it were you? (in regards to quality of product?). I see a post from Monstro that he likes the Meditrope HGH. Im wondeing if that is better than Para Pharma.

• Ordered Products​

3 x Paratropin 100iu Para Pharma INTL - 10 vials x 10iu $930.00
    2 x ARIMIDEX Para Pharma INTL - 50 tabs, 1mg/tab $96.00
    2 x CLOMID 50 Para Pharma INTL - 50 tabs, 50mg/tab $70.00
    1 x AROMASIN 25 Para Pharma INTL - 50 tabs, 25mg/tab $60.00
    1 x CLENBUTEROL 40 Para Pharma INTL - 100 tabs, 40mcg/tab $55.00
    3 x TAMOXIFEN 20 Para Pharma INTL - 50 tabs, 20mg/tab $96.00
    3 x PROVIRON 25 Para Pharma INTL - 50 tabs, 25mg/tab $120.00
@bigdextreme74 you're superman on this stack the products are good i like this para pharma order
how about you start sharing some pics? coming?

the price of bitcoin can go up or down 5-10% in a day.

it could drop another 10% lol. i always recommend buying 10% more then you think you will need for that reason
Yep. Even without that you gotta allow for fees

thank you for choosing ugfreak for your next order
you can also save up to 30% and get free testosterone on our latest promotions
you will love para pharma

thats a nice order you are making!

Top Bottom