Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log BigD Supreme Bulking cycle - Testosterone, Deca, Anadrol, Dbol, Trenbolone, Equipoise, Masteron Log

Bitcoin update. I used another provider and bought 1K of bitcoin… but, i have to wait 7 days until I can use it.
But, im stocking up on HGH, tren, primo, tamoxifen, aromasin, armidex, clomid and something else. (Napsgear isnt doing shit about the PCT Beligas gear i bought).
I overpaid Naps gear $13 and they wont give me credit for it.
My fault though. Napsgear fucked me in the ass once, and i still placed another order with them. Now they fucked me twice.
Im done with them.

Bitcoin update. I used another provider and bought 1K of bitcoin… but, i have to wait 7 days until I can use it.
But, im stocking up on HGH, tren, primo, tamoxifen, aromasin, armidex, clomid and something else. (Napsgear isnt doing shit about the PCT Beligas gear i bought).
I overpaid Naps gear $13 and they wont give me credit for it.
My fault though. Napsgear fucked me in the ass once, and i still placed another order with them. Now they fucked me twice.
Im done with them.
@bigdextreme74 awesome to hear @ugfreak is legit bro
I dont think they "fucked" you but crypto goes up and down and napsgear usually straight on transactions did you talk to @jasonhill800 ?

I am still thinking about my end date. I got my new dbol, winny and primo yesterday from PSL by Euro-Pharm. Lets just say that the dbol and primo are legit. Yesterday was my best day in the gym in a long ass time. Nice pumps, went to failure. In 24 hours my weight went up by 4.5 pounds (water weight). That was taking only 50mg of dbol! This is what I am used to! I feel fucking great! My libido is back! Yeah!

Give me 8 weeks to post pictures. I need to get some size on me first.

When I finish this cycle, I am going to follow the perfect PCT with some minor alterations: I added the hCG and I will need my TRT of Test Cyp 200 mg (I am not sure if I need to start my TRT while I am on PCT or not). I may use some of the sarms I got while I do the PCT/bridge.

View attachment 143067

I got more gear on the way from NAPS and I am waiting for the para pharma HGH to arrive. I am going to use HGH for at least 6 months straight at 3iu to see how that goes. My next cycle will be simple. Tren/Test/primo/winny.

I will try and post some of my meal preps/diet for you.
@bigdextreme74 you can blur out face and post pics....it will be good to see the progress via pics also..........

@bigdextreme74 you'll get help just takes time @jasonhill800 check please

and whats up bro? we going to see you ever update diet training in details? pics? @bigdextreme74
I will update on Sunday. I need to fine tune my diet (amount of protein, carbs, fats). I have never counted my nutritional intake before.

I went to a website and entered my height, weight and age. This is what it came back as:
Target calories a day: 3668
Protein (g/day): 250
carbs (g/day): 275
Fats (g/day): 174

This doesn't seem right. Can you assist?

Top Bottom