Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Look at these Russian DBOLS pictures!!!

No, all 98 batches are not bad. I have some110998 X03. and they came from a guy in Europe thats an expert on fakes. And mine do not have a score on one side, just beveled edges on both sides.

Agent

here is one sure fire way to see if they are fake. are you listening?: mail them to me, and i will take them for you. if i don't get any gains, then they are fake. if i get big as fucking horse, then you are good to go! :insane:

I would go with Retabolil2 on this one my friend. He knows what he's talking about. Unless I'm confusing him with someone else he's a d-Bol freak.
Genarr3

Last edited:
Not all of them are bad but I`ve experienced so many problems with those crushing tabs in the past... just avoid year 1998 dbol if possible, the dbols which were manufactured in year 1999, 2000 amd 2001 are excellent.

i see the problem, you've only taken 3 :)

there is a bro by the name of vdevil who loves russain dbols and if i remember had the same problem. he got a bad batch. i've tried russian in the past i'm not too happy with the gains. but there were gains.

i prefere the pink's. but anyway, your photo's look legit. but it's hard to say. if they didn't start working in the first 3-5 days, they are bunk. no two ways about it.

even if your training and diet were a little off, you should still grow on dbol. it's a stronge steroid.

Yes Vdevil bought year 1998 bad batch number russian dbol, he is happy with year 2001 russian dbols I guess ;)

Re: NO SCORE ON ONE SIDE!!

fitwizard said:
They do NOT have a score on one side. but a sligh bevel is seen on both sides though.

ARE THEY REAL????? 13 days NO results?

fitwizard, I'm 99% sure you have fakes:

1) No results
2) No score on one side - that's not russian dbol
3) Look at the foil of your package. See the round blue logo on the box, it should be on that foil. It is not. See attached pic.

The pic and all the info on this can be found at, you guessed it, an elitefitness webpage:
http://www.elitefitness.com/members/msg/fakes.html

Sorry, bro. I hope hope the rest of your gear is good. The test should be kicking in any "minute" now. Let us know.
-B

Listen man, I`m taking 20tabs of dbol per day and I`m pretty sure they don`t have a score on any side of the tab. The picture of russian dbol in blister you have posted is out of date. Akrikhin changed their blisters design at least 5 years ago.
Peace!

Actually, bro, I just noticed that the pic I posted there is TOO NEW. That is the new packaging, it's only been out since about 2000. The links to fitwizard's original pics are broken now, I was going to look into them a little further.

I would venture to say that if you have no score on your tabs they're probably Nerobol from Rumania. Still good stuff, just not the Metah. from Russia.

It's pretty much impossible to tell by site inspection that the gear is bunk, but by fitwizard's own accounts, I would say we can come to that conclusion.

Good to hear you're getting gains, Reta. Who cares who made it as long as it works. :)

Best of luck, folks.
-B

Top Bottom