Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

car reviews are absolutely horrendous

honestly I love the look of both the two door and the four door wranglers...and had a cj back in the day
but hate the ride of them now

the clutch is idk...blah as is the shift pattern in them (huge..could get lost in the thing) and its such a short wheel base it just rides like poo

I do actually like the xterras and recently tried talking the other half into a used one but hes not havin it

you do tend to see a lot of girls driving them :worried:

but, i've had such BAD luck with american cars that i'm a little gun shy at this point...i like to buy something and drive it for 10 years without thinking about it.

I predick Chrysler/Jeep quality continues to improve in the near future

How quality chief Betts guided Chrysler's dramatic rise in reliability

Want a two-word explanation for Chrysler's dramatic improvement in the Consumer Reports annual reliability survey in 2011? A good answer would be: Doug Betts.

• Betts is Chrysler's head of quality. Since he was lured to Chrysler in 2007 from Nissan
  • The results of Betts' work paid off in the 2011 survey. Jeep jumped up seven places to become the top-rated domestic brand.

Dubious Honor? Jeep Named Most Reliable Domestic Car Brand - Forbes

I predick Chrysler/Jeep quality continues to improve in the near future

How quality chief Betts guided Chrysler's dramatic rise in reliability

Want a two-word explanation for Chrysler's dramatic improvement in the Consumer Reports annual reliability survey in 2011? A good answer would be: Doug Betts.

• Betts is Chrysler's head of quality. Since he was lured to Chrysler in 2007 from Nissan
  • The results of Betts' work paid off in the 2011 survey. Jeep jumped up seven places to become the top-rated domestic brand.

Dubious Honor? Jeep Named Most Reliable Domestic Car Brand - Forbes

sooooo, it's ok to buy the jeep since that's actually what i want???

personally, I think everything but the least expensive Jeeps are worthy.

I'd stay FAR away from the 4 cylinder CVT models, e.g. Compass/Patriot

personally, I think everything but the least expensive Jeeps are worthy.

I'd stay FAR away from the 4 cylinder CVT models, e.g. Compass/Patriot

i like...well actually love...the rubicon unlimited...it fits "me"...i'm utilitarian...i'm purposefully designed...i'm decidedly unrefined...and yeah, so, the ride isn't warm and fuzzy but i'll take you (well not "you" you...you dig?? :lmao:) places that no regular car will and you'll have a lot of fun getting there...you might end up a little dirty in the process, though.

Last edited:
i like...well actually love...the rubicon unlimited...it fits "me"...i'm utilitarian...i'm purposefully designed...i'm decidedly unrefined...and yeah, so, the ride isn't warm and fuzzy but i'll take you (well not "you" you...you dig?? :lmao) places that no regular car will and you'll have a lot of fun getting there...you might end up a little dirty in the process, though.

a Caddy DTS or Buick fits me

long, (like my cawk) soft, (like my middle)

it says I'll carry you to populated areas and won't jolt your aching joints in the process

do u consider getting another Sexterra?

well...i think i said that in this or another recent thread...i already actually have one picked out...it's this one...

2012 Nissan Xterra PRO-4X For Sale | Muncy PA .

my buddy (the head sales guy at the dealership) is just waiting for me to drop off my old one and drive away in this one ^^^^

but, they also have a chrysler/jeep (as well as chevy, etc.) dealership in their family of dealerships...so i could pick this up instead...

2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport For Sale | State College PA .

and he wouldn't give a shit...the sale still goes in his pocket.

and, the difference in the price between the two vehicles is negligible.

well...i think i said that in this or another recent thread...i already actually have one picked out...it's this one...

2012 Nissan Xterra PRO-4X For Sale | Muncy PA .

my buddy (the head sales guy at the dealership) is just waiting for me to drop off my old one and drive away in this one ^^^^

but, they also have a chrysler/jeep (as well as chevy, etc.) dealership in their family of dealerships...so i could pick this up instead...

2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport For Sale | State College PA .

and he wouldn't give a shit...the sale still goes in his pocket.

and, the difference in the price between the two vehicles is negligible.

did realize u could get a Wrangler Unlimited for 30'ish

thought they were moar

Top Bottom