Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why is it when people talk about their cars, they put it in (____)?!?

MattTheSkywalker said:
That's a good story. lol @ VIP reservation at China Grill. did you pay extra for that?

Did you sit at the dragon table? Then when you ordered the sushi plate did they bring out 8 sauces for all 8 pieces and explain why they were different?

Good food there though.

VIP @ China Grill = Valet Parking @ Applebees

Food has gone downhill the last couple years

pitbullstl said:
VIP @ China Grill = Valet Parking @ Applebees

Food has gone downhill the last couple years

exactly my point sir.

I knew CG was sliding downhill when they no longer had the chocolate plate for dessert. That practically ruined the whole experience last time I went.

KillahBee said:
Moron. The reason I called out what kind of car it was is because of the nature of the story. The fact that I was driving a big ass SUV played a major role in the story.

And it was my pop's ride. I had an 86 Blazer with red interior and a shag-like carpeted roof. It was the shit

I bet they had a field day with that one.

I don't buy the bullshit about blaming SUVs as being more accident prone. Hell, even a Pinto is gonna have a mass/weight of at least 10x more than the average person which would fuck them up no matter what. Half ton (the smallest full size) pickup trucks are still slightly bigger and weigh more than even the largest SUVs, such as the Escalade. Gas mileage is often lower as well.

I loved it when environmentalist Al Gore was bitching about SUVs and the need for fuel efficient cars, and gets into the back seat of a Suburban. :rolleyes:

SUV haters are some of the most ignorant fuckers on the planet.

Top Bottom