Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why is it when people talk about their cars, they put it in (____)?!?

sawastea

Case in point:

Killahfag said:
Oh man, I just remembered the afterparty of my senior prom. we were all out of our minds drunk (obviously). I ended hooking up with some little Italian chick that was dating a big ass football player (who would eventually kick the ever loving shit out of me). the next morning I woke up and was still hammered - went to move my car (Toyota Land Cruiser) closer to the house and ended up crushing my best friend between my front end and the rear end of a car I was pulling behind. not fun.

I only notice this with cars > $20,000. No one says "yeah, I was driving my car (Dodge Neon) the other days when some girl flicked me off."

The cars people put in the (_____) are normally BMW (insert model), Benz, Lexus and big SUV's.

Moron. The reason I called out what kind of car it was is because of the nature of the story. The fact that I was driving a big ass SUV played a major role in the story.

And it was my pop's ride. I had an 86 Blazer with red interior and a shag-like carpeted roof. It was the shit

I was just using you as an example. There are many threads like that. MattTheVaginaWalker does this often when he gets into it in some threads. Fucking WOP!

sawastea said:
I was just using you as an example. There are many threads like that. MattTheVaginaWalker does this often when he gets into it in some threads. Fucking WOP!

but mine is completely different, so your example has nothing to do with your point. dumb towelhead

I'm not a towelhead, that's Bran90210. I'm a gaucho. Your example is still relevant. You were stil drunk. You could've still ran him over with a 25cc motor scooter, in reverse. Go bake a canolli.

sawastea said:
I'm not a towelhead, that's Bran90210. I'm a gaucho. Your example is still relevant. You were stil drunk. You could've still ran him over with a 25cc motor scooter, in reverse. Go bake a canolli.

you obviously have no skill for story-telling.

Top Bottom