Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

car reviews are absolutely horrendous

shirlene29

I am BATMAN!
Platinum
EF VIP
and obviously bought off by the manufacturers

so I listed up my SUV for sale with a trades option

so I get one offer of a trade for some lexus something or other and I check out reviews ..
theyre outstanding so I say sure...bring it over and I'll check it out

the reviews I read said its performance was as good or better than bmw or benz but less responsive handling than say the bmw

tons of reviews to this effect...

HORSESHIT what a cheap japanese piece of shit...I would never drive that fuckin toilet

sluggish response, horrible cornering and a cheap as fuck interior ..also..condensation in the headlights because its such a cheap POS
my 6 cyl bmw would suck up and spit out that toilet glorified toyota v8
I hate cars

fuck I'm mad

and obviously bought off by the manufacturers

so I listed up my SUV for sale with a trades option

so I get one offer of a trade for some lexus something or other and I check out reviews ..
theyre outstanding so I say sure...bring it over and I'll check it out

the reviews I read said its performance was as good or better than bmw or benz but less responsive handling than say the bmw

tons of reviews to this effect...

HORSESHIT what a cheap japanese piece of shit...I would never drive that fuckin toilet

sluggish response, horrible cornering and a cheap as fuck interior ..also..condensation in the headlights because its such a cheap POS
my 6 cyl bmw would suck up and spit out that toilet glorified toyota v8
I hate cars

fuck I'm mad

I like this new Shirlene

I think it might be roid rage and general discontent dude

Im seriously considering going back to my car lot instead of resigning just to see if I sell more cars being a bitch

Why do you want to get rid of the BMW, Shirlene?

I don't and I'm not...I got rid of one bmw because the house fire burnt up one side but still have my other bmw

I was lookin to get rid of an suv I bought a cpl months back and decided I never really use it

want me drive it down and pick you up when we elope to mexico for new toofs too?

Top Bottom