Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

car reviews are absolutely horrendous

oil filter for my 5 series costs 7 bucks..your info is flawed
oil is synthetic and I buy that crap by the gallon...I honestly forget how much it costs..I change it every 9k

local shop doesn't charge me for labor and they safety inspect the car/reset the light too

my brakes are ceramic...so those aren't cheap but they last longer

tires are nothing special...it takes premium gas ...big deal
it needed a mass air flow that I bought at cost for 280 bucks when I first bought the car

last bmw needed spark plugs at 140k and I suspect they were OEM

neither has ever had a clutch done

driving comfort and agility=priceless

especially with the ability to avoid a t-bone accident with roll over that came flying into my lane sliding towards me with my very little daughter sleeping through the whole thing in her carseat in the back

i was just being a smartass...i have no idea how much an oil filter costs for a bmw...i just hear owners bitching about stuff like brake rotors that cost 3 times what the ones for my nissan cost, and shit like that...and my nissan? meh, it hasn't cost me a dime for anything other than oil, filters, brakes, tires and one cat-back exhaust replacement (mine still has the original plugs and wires)...and i can drive up a steep, washed-out mountain road covered with 2 feet of snow without so much as an eye blink...and i think i only paid like $20+k for the damn thing, brand new, 11 years ago this june...our first trip, a week after we got it...

21aw9pi.jpg

yeah...I have a $200 dodge ram quad cab 3/4 ton 4x4 for all of that crap (whos rotors were actually cheaper than the bmws)

yeah...I have a $200 dodge ram quad cab 3/4 ton 4x4 for all of that crap (whos rotors were actually cheaper than the bmws)

but...i drive mine every day...and, like pick said, it's pushing 140,000 carefree miles...yeah, it doesn't have the greatest ride...and yeah, it's kinda noisy...and yeah, it's gettin' kinda old and kinda not so pretty anymore...but, then again, so am i :lmao:

ok...so, i'm still pretty...you got me there :whatever:

lol

my truck has 101k on it and is also driven daily by at someone (whoever grabs it for whatever reason)

did you miss the part where it was two hundred bucks?

time for me to go get an after-midnight, tax-season, cardio and shoulders session in...please hold down the fort for me, m'kay???

maybe youre not...you do have pretty excellent shoulders

Top Bottom