Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Goddamn it now I need a new car too

ponyfitness

We discovered a leak under my girls car on the weekend. Red fluid = transmission, which was confirmed by her mechanic. Lost a lot of fluid and he said there was probably damage.

It is an old '95 Buick so not worth investing $$$ in replacing the tranny. I have an SUV I was planning on trading in anyway if I get this new job so we're shopping as of next week.

Just priced out a bunch with online calculators and leasing for 36 months right now is ridiculously cheap (only pricing imports too Nissan, Toyota, VW, Honda, Subaru). They are giving the stuff away. Purchase even isn't too bad but odds are we will need a new vehicle in 3 years anyway so I'm leaning towards the lease.

Anyone else shopping?

who are most likely renters too

damn you pm, i am back one day and dissed already :bawling: some of us lease and actually own more than one home (albeit the extras are part of partnerships)

I will take a $500.month lease on a $50k car any day and when i get tired of it in a couple years--poof--its gone and cost less than the depreciation.

Just like your name says..Pony up.....lool It never comes at a good time , we must just make the best of it.. Good luck

I will take a $500.month lease on a $50k car any day and when i get tired of it in a couple years--poof--its gone and cost less than the depreciation.

Much like leasers, people who buy new are retards too.

Where did you go? I assumed you were just hiding out on the roid board.

I buy new or slightly used and drive them til the wheels fall off.

Top Bottom