Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Goddamn it now I need a new car too

I buy new or slightly used and drive them til the wheels fall off.

That's what I normally do...buy a 1-2 year old with low mileage and drive it for years (my current is only 6 years old but it's junk and costing me money now).

I'm thinking ahead...we'll probably be starting a family in 3 years or so which might mean a vehicle switch in that time.

leasing is for pussies

My parents lease 2 of their 3 luxury cars, and its the best thing for them cause they are SUVs and tax deductible for them.
The only thing is my dad on his last mercedes ml went over the mileage and spent 3000 on penalties. So if U travel long distances, yeah leasing is a bad idea.
If its not something U can tax deduct, I think leasing is not good at all.

Much like leasers, people who buy new are retards too.

Where did you go? I assumed you were just hiding out on the roid board.

Yeah, Warren Buffet said the exact same thing.
I also think refurbished is better than brand new.
I got a refurb 15 inch macbook pro with 2.4 speed, and 160 gigs, superdrive, but
I traded it in within 5 days and got the 13 inch, saved me like 600, which I used up on Christmas Gifts for parents, friends, brother, GF, and 2 professors.
Looking back now I should have just gotten last years 15 inch for 1300 instead of a brand 13 for 1400. The graphics though are impeccable.

Sorry I can't STFU, I"m like Kathy Lee Gifford bout my macbook.

Top Bottom