Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why is it when people talk about their cars, they put it in (____)?!?

sawastea said:
It is confirmed, MTS did not get any nookie, yet alone any touches.

:rainbow:

some people (MTS) have no need to rush (Game).

sawastea said:
It is confirmed, MTS did not get any nookie, yet alone any touches.

:rainbow:

It is confirmed, there is a 19 year old college girl walking with a limp in Jacksonville.

:)

Tacos for lunch today bor.

MattTheSkywalker said:
It is confirmed, there is a 19 year old college girl walking with a limp in Jacksonville.

:)

Tacos for lunch today bor.

did you hit her in the shin when she wouldn't give it up?

stilleto said:
did you hit her in the shin when she wouldn't give it up?

No, but I would have, if she didn't.

What is weirdest about dating these young girlies is that I as where they want to go for dinner and they suggest stuff like chili's, bennigans etc.

That shit is poison. I can't eat that garbage. So we end up going for like Mexican or something, which to her seems like "eating upscale".

Amazing.

MattTheSkywalker said:
No, but I would have, if she didn't.

What is weirdest about dating these young girlies is that I as where they want to go for dinner and they suggest stuff like chili's, bennigans etc.

That shit is poison. I can't eat that garbage. So we end up going for like Mexican or something, which to her seems like "eating upscale".

Amazing.

OHHH.. now it makes sense.
go for the younger chicks... they have much lower expectations and standards.

you ARE a smart guy mts!!!!

:heart:
ps- did you ask her if she believes in the death penalty before you bent her over?

stilleto said:
OHHH.. now it makes sense.
go for the younger chicks... they have much lower expectations and standards.

you ARE a smart guy mts!!!!

It's so much easier than listening to a 26 year old ramble on and on about her job (I don't care) her friends (I don't care) her apartment (guess what, don't care) and whatever else.

Under 20 and over 30 is all I date anymore. The older women don't waste time - they tell you what they want and you either connect or you don't. The young girls are out to have fun and take it easy.

the middle group, poopy.

I remember when I was living in Miami and went out with this hot ass Cubana. I asked her where she wanted to go and she was like Casa Juancho and a few other nice digs. We rolled into China Grill with a VIP reservation and she thanked me over and over and over. Still tag it when I make pit stops in Miami.

sawastea said:
I remember when I was living in Miami and went out with this hot ass Cubana. I asked her where she wanted to go and she was like Casa Juancho and a few other nice digs. We rolled into China Grill with a VIP reservation and she thanked me over and over and over. Still tag it when I make pit stops in Miami.

That's a good story. lol @ VIP reservation at China Grill. did you pay extra for that?

Did you sit at the dragon table? Then when you ordered the sushi plate did they bring out 8 sauces for all 8 pieces and explain why they were different?

Good food there though.

jackangel said:
i (jack) ran over this stupid cunt (sawastea) while driving in my car (acura tl) on my way to work (software developer) today (tuesday).

Do you have blue tooth in your car? or is it the (older) version?

canseco does it in book like 29399 times

" i was going down the highwwy (porsche 911 twin turbo) and bkah

i just back from m

Top Bottom