Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

car reviews are absolutely horrendous

but...i drive mine every day...and, like pick said, it's pushing 140,000 carefree miles...yeah, it doesn't have the greatest ride...and yeah, it's kinda noisy...and yeah, it's gettin' kinda old and kinda not so pretty anymore...but, then again, so am i :lmao:

u need to replace it with a Outback AWD

2012.subaru.outback.20394835-E.jpg

I was offered 4k for my truck before I fixed the brake lines :p

just goes to show...there's one born every minute :lmao:

but, seriously? it's not a $200 vehicle like you're making it out to be then, yes?? fmv is fmv...you got a bargain purchase when you obtained it for $200...i've had a number of those over the years...as has everyone else.

just goes to show...there's one born every minute :lmao:

but, seriously? it's not a $200 vehicle like you're making it out to be then, yes?? fmv is fmv...you got a bargain purchase when you obtained it for $200...i've had a number of those over the years...as has everyone else.

I spent 200 bucks buying it...then about 100 on the front rotors and pads, and 30 bucks in a roll of brakeline and some fittings...about 2 hrs of my life

it even had 5 brand new tires when I bought it

quad cab, pwr windows/locks, two fobs, factory mats, owners manuals, ac, heated mirrors and four wheel drive
3/4 ton 4x4

I replaced the front shocks about a yr after I already had it (about 80 bucks and a friend put them on)
and replaced the rear bumper cuz it was mangled around the same time

it had 92k on it from the original owner
the original owner only used the truck in the winter and felt they had gotten their use out of it ..the brake lines were shot from sitting
I used my AAA to have it towed for free to my house

I STOLE that truck

I spent 200 bucks buying it...then about 100 on the front rotors and pads, and 30 bucks in a roll of brakeline and some fittings...about 2 hrs of my life

it even had 5 brand new tires when I bought it

quad cab, pwr windows/locks, two fobs, factory mats, owners manuals, ac, heated mirrors and four wheel drive
3/4 ton 4x4

I replaced the front shocks about a yr after I already had it (about 80 bucks and a friend put them on)
and replaced the rear bumper cuz it was mangled around the same time

it had 92k on it from the original owner
the original owner only used the truck in the winter and felt they had gotten their use out of it ..the brake lines were shot from sitting
I used my AAA to have it towed for free to my house

I STOLE that truck

precisely!

this is what i'd really like to replace the sexterra with...

n7z7q.jpg

but, i've had such BAD luck with american cars that i'm a little gun shy at this point...i like to buy something and drive it for 10 years without thinking about it.

yeah...I dont blame you

if it makes you feel any better the expedition runs beautifully...its just a gas hog

yeah...I dont blame you

if it makes you feel any better the expedition runs beautifully...its just a gas hog

i'd really like to have that 4-door jeep for my next vehicle...something like that really does work for me...i'm just nervous...the jap cars that we've owned have just run and run...zero issues...ok, so they're not as sexy as their german competitors but sexy isn't my style...physical appearance aside LOL...plus, i'm narcissitic as hell...i don't want some damn car that steals any attention away from memememememe!!!

honestly I love the look of both the two door and the four door wranglers...and had a cj back in the day
but hate the ride of them now

the clutch is idk...blah as is the shift pattern in them (huge..could get lost in the thing) and its such a short wheel base it just rides like poo

I do actually like the xterras and recently tried talking the other half into a used one but hes not havin it

Top Bottom