Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rich piana 8 hour arm workout + MGF

the video title is misleading just to draw in views and comments. youtube works like that..

what he is doing here is 16 workouts SPREAD OUT over 8 hours and feeding himself in between, using the bathroom etc. .. its not like you just do arms for 8 hours straight. gotta watch the video from start to finish and not fall in the trap of the misleading title to get it

it would be like running a lap 16X during an 8 hour span .. 1 lap every 30 minutes and then just relaxing in between...

you can easily do this at home if you have a home gym on a sunday to see how you react to it. its not such a ridiculous thing if you understand what he is meaning.

This theory has actually been around the bodybuilding community for many years.
Its not something he came up with on his own.

I used to like Rich Piana a lot. I still in most ways. But so many of these guys known for no bullshit are actually the worst bullshitters. Some massive volume days using sparingly will be good for weak body parts but this is just plain silly. Rich was a great bodybuilder but his arms were his weakest body part in his prime (legs being the strongest). The reason he looks the way he does now is the massive amounts of PMMA injected all over (mainly in his upper body though). I have seen Rich in person and he looks incredible but take most of his videos with a pinch of salt. If arms are a weak body part then you have to play around with exercises and angles, volume and rep ranges. Another thing I highly recommend is injecting most of the things you use in your arms... that may be aas, lr3, des, mgf etc.

Not running any injectables at the monent, not because I'm scared, I have run injectables before but peptides are insanely hard to get out here in Australia without paying a price that's simy not worth the benefit. And Im not using AAS at the moment.

And I agree with you in needing to find what works best to stimulate growth in my arms and so far what has worked best is periods of over training. Best arms gain i have had was when I did 3 arm days a week each with super high volume for 3 weeks then I had a week break from training arms and reaoeat the process for a few months.

Not running any injectables at the monent, not because I'm scared, I have run injectables before but peptides are insanely hard to get out here in Australia without paying a price that's simy not worth the benefit. And Im not using AAS at the moment.

And I agree with you in needing to find what works best to stimulate growth in my arms and so far what has worked best is periods of over training. Best arms gain i have had was when I did 3 arm days a week each with super high volume for 3 weeks then I had a week break from training arms and reaoeat the process for a few months.

Try training your arms 3 days per week but 20 mins max each time. Some days even 10mins max and just be very intense. When you train for long periods you require more recovery. Training in short bursts gives the stimulation but less time is needed to recover allowing for optimal growth. I now train most body parts this way... things overlap too so bi-ceps and tri-ceps on separate days at times. But working both in the same day is always gtg... same with hams and quads and chest and back.

Try training your arms 3 days per week but 20 mins max each time. Some days even 10mins max and just be very intense. When you train for long periods you require more recovery. Training in short bursts gives the stimulation but less time is needed to recover allowing for optimal growth. I now train most body parts this way... things overlap too so bi-ceps and tri-ceps on separate days at times. But working both in the same day is always gtg... same with hams and quads and chest and back.

Iv tried low volume high frequency trainininh in all different rep ranges and they didn't budge and I have tried having my split so I dont train Tris and bis on the same day but it doesn't seem to make much difference. Having said that since I've started on ostarine the do look bigger but I'd say its mainly just fullness from the increased calories.

I might just have to take a leaf out of Rich's book and get on some SEOs lol

Iv tried low volume high frequency trainininh in all different rep ranges and they didn't budge and I have tried having my split so I dont train Tris and bis on the same day but it doesn't seem to make much difference. Having said that since I've started on ostarine the do look bigger but I'd say its mainly just fullness from the increased calories.

I might just have to take a leaf out of Rich's book and get on some SEOs lol

As I mentioned if you ever try anything like LR3 or DES injecting it all in your arms and you will be surprised how much they improve in a short time. He uses PMMA which is permanent but syntherol is also great for weak body parts too.

As I mentioned if you ever try anything like LR3 or DES injecting it all in your arms and you will be surprised how much they improve in a short time. He uses PMMA which is permanent but syntherol is also great for weak body parts too.

I would definitely start running gear before I even considered any kind of sight enhancements. But when the money is there I think I'll take a risk and try get some peptides shipped out here, really interested on MGF no peg, its also cheap as far as peptides go so it would matter too much if it got stopped by customs which it likely will

Seems like a bad idea the dude seems like a moron to me honestly just trying to sell hisself. If Dorian Yates prepped for the Olympia on 200g of protein at 250 I highly doubt I need 10 shakes a day.

Bad idea how? As in ima get super fat? Or ima end up in the hospital?

Lol just cuz it's something you would not do how is it a bad idea?

Just am wondering the logic behind its a bad idea ?

Also 25 x 16 is 400 g

No one on here gets 400 g ever?

Not saying I support his theory or am thinking this is the best idea but a challenge is a challenge

For me a bad idea is running gear without pct if ur not on Trt

But how is a type of lift a bad idea ? Don't think it's heavy enough to cause injury so I'm just confused lol

;)

Top Bottom