Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WW's New SUMMER Log ...

TUESDAY UPDATE
I found the last fudge pop in the freezer - yum!

Workout - Chest and 22 mins walking on the treadmill, incline @ 3.8 mph

Flat bench press- 65 lbs x 2 warm-up sets, 85 lbs x 16, 95 lbs x 16, 115 lbs x 10, 135 x 2 (no one around to spot me but I thought I'd give the 45 pound plates a try)
Close grip - 65 lbs x 12, 85 lbs x 12, 95 lbs x 10
Dips - body weight x 10, 10, 9
Incline dumb bells - 27.5 lbs, 30 lbs, 35 lbs
Cable cross overs - 3 sets

WEDNESDAY
7:30 AM ~~ Slept in! Whey shake with skim, blueberries

10:30 AM ~~ Cheerios mixed with Ezekiel Cereal, splenda, skim

1:30 PM ~~ Lunch, comin' up! Field greens, tomato, fresh green beans, can tuna, emeril's balsamic vinaigrette - this is yummy, low cal, one gram sugar

4 or 5 PM ~~ cottage cheese or turkey slices or a whey shake

5 or 6 PM ~~ workout, legs (quads)

7 or 8 PM ~~ chix breast, broccoli, ww wrap, maybe a trip over to the local carnival if there's no rain. I will not eat fried dough I will not eat fried dough I will not eat fried dough I will not eat fried dough.

WoNderWoMan25 said:
. I will not eat fried dough I will not eat fried dough I will not eat fried dough I will not eat fried dough.

What kind of festival?? Greek, Italian or Polish?? Love all their fried doughs..... :p

Leftovers - in your opinion, how long do they stay good? I'm talking cooked veggies, meats, chicken, and fish? I can't consider more than 2 or 3 days, but I wanted to get everyone's opinion. It can be tough cooking for one or two!!

WoNderWoMan25 said:
Leftovers - in your opinion, how long do they stay good? I'm talking cooked veggies, meats, chicken, and fish? I can't consider more than 2 or 3 days, but I wanted to get everyone's opinion. It can be tough cooking for one or two!!

Well, I'm a little bit of a psycho with this, lol, if something is more than 48 hours old I won't eat it....but I am sure it is probably good at least for 3 days, some people even go further than that.

WoNderWoMan25 said:

Properly stored & properly reheated, they will keep 7-10 days (or more) - and I know this based on a Food Safety/Food Born Illness Univ. class......

Once you cook something - you can always put the portions in a full meal style in a container & freeze it - that way, you have a full meal already prepared, ready to go....

BiggT said:
Well, I'm a little bit of a psycho with this, lol, if something is more than 48 hours old I won't eat it....but I am sure it is probably good at least for 3 days, some people even go further than that.
Yeah.. I used to be this way too... then I had to get over it real quick when I had no time to be cooking chicken every day to accomodate how much I Was eating....
So I have eaten cooked chicken up to 7 days in the fridge, ww pasta and brown rice drained REALLY well 7 days. Now I have also stepped over some pre existing boundaries since this diet down.. like eating chicken that has been sitting out of a fridge for more then 5 hours.... Ore egg whites that are sitting on mydesk in a container after they are room temp, or just drinking them. I guess when you look at food as fuel and not for 'fun' you do things you typically would never dream about doing. Ohhh and I have a VERY sensitive stomach too!!!

WoNderWoMan25 said:
WOW - YUM YUM!! Have two, one for me k??

How is your mom??
Mom is doing REALLY well she is in physical therapy now... seems to be regaining energy and her life back!!! It's definitely a breath of fresh air to see!! Thanks for asking :heart:

treilin said:
Mom is doing REALLY well she is in physical therapy now... seems to be regaining energy and her life back!!! It's definitely a breath of fresh air to see!! Thanks for asking :heart:

Yayyy!! That's VERY good news Treil!!

Jens/T-

When it comes to leftovers, do you feel different between something you cook yourself and something you might bring home from a restaurant?

WEDS UPDATE

The rain and tornado watch killed any urge to go out and eat fried dough. It's not a bazaar, it's a real traveling carnival, complete with 'carnies'!! But - My sister brought over Tostidos. We all know this is a big weak spot. I took 10 chips out of the bag - approx one serving - and was done after that. <pat on back>

Workout rocked! I went to 360 lbs on the leg press for 12. Also did plate loaded leg extension machine, one legged lunges using the smith machine, two calf exercises, and about 15 minutes of abs. No cardio.

THURSDAY

6:15 AM ~~ Cardio @ the gym
20 mins HIIT on Precor Elliptical ~~ HR Range 135 - 169
20 mins varied incline on Precor Treadmill ~~ HR Range 122 - 136

9:30 AM ~~ Breakfast
Cheerios mixed with Ezekiel Cereal, splenda, skim milk mixed with vanilla whey
Coffee

1:00 PM ~~ Lunch
Field greens, can tuna, emeril's balsamic vinaigrette
Lipton Citrus Green Tea (LOVE THIS!)

4:00 PM ~~ Snack
Cottage cheese, apple