Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats good WITH clen?

shegoesHAM

I just want to know what would be good to use with clen for some major fat loss? ive hit a wall and need a few suggestions bc im just a newbie.. Its a new year and I have goal that I would love some advice to reach :)

A super clean diet and exercise would work well.

Clen stresses out your system bad enough. I didn't stack anything else on all the times I took it.

Look First off Albuterol is a thousand somes lighter on the system than clen and it works better IMO. You ladies where the ones who Used it for years making it popular till us guys caught on lolol.. Woman Love Albuterol
they take it a few times a day every 3-4 hours at 3mg doses and it works Perfect. I would add Need2slin with that for a alternative to T3. A little buterol is not going to kill anything but maybe you miss out on a little self confidence reword ... HOWEVER??? If you do not understand a proper diet than just expect to gain all the wait back. Same thing with if you do not know how to train right. And must of all stick to it....

If your looking to lose same fast weight Than Sorry hun you mite as well leave this forum now. You got the information you needed from me I will even give you a place for it.. But That is it take your shit and go. We will see you again 8 months from now when you are twice as fat as the time you made this thread. That is what will happen if you do not know Diet and training.

What alot of people fail to do is starve themselves, this sends a signal to the body, you went into starvation mode, well the body senses that, and will counteract this so it stores food ,so just in case you starve yourself again, it hordes every calorie it can get to protect itself/

so you go back off of thhe diet comming back heavier then ever, thats why its called the yo yo diet

Top Bottom