Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sweet cravings, after eating???

CaliGirl said:
splenda on bread??? waht??? isint that kinda dry??
NO way... not plain lol she's crazy :insane:

A little bit of promise spread, cinnamon, AND splena... now we're talking :lmao:

CaliGirl said:
does not help at all... keeps me from getting hungry too soon but nada for the sweet effect. example today:
.5 avo, 5 oz. turkey, .5 tomato,. 5 cucumber, .5 cup lowfat cottage cheese, evoo, lemon juice .....

hummos, feta
chix breast onion cuc.. evoo

and what next a bowl of fresh strawberries with hershey's chocolat all on top!

Are you eating 30% fat per meal??

CaliGirl said:
Does anyone else get cravings for something sweet after they eat, you know desert style? EVERY time, I eat savory, I want something sweet... pisses me off! I ignore it most times, but when I give in, usually it's dark chocolate.
Lately the last few days it's been ice cream, a whole galon in 3 days, mocha almond fudge....yummmmmmm... I'm not pms.. not preggo, not anything, I have no excuse.
1 cheat just does not cut it for me. funny thing is I look leaner now than I did 3 or 4 days ago.
So my question: are there any really good hard candies, sugar free maybe, but w/o aspartame out there? anyone have any suggestions? thanks

If I do.. Not much now with all the supps I take! I make sure I always have sugarfree strawberry jelly! Put a few strawberries in there whole or cut in half.. BAM!! I'm cured.. ;)

A good snack:

ritz wheat crackers.....pbutter and a touch of sugar free jam

i'm totally supplement free, still nursing a baby, but he's 2.5 so i'm not his only food source. artifical sweetners dont like me, they actually make my liver hurt, so, much moderation if i eat any. i'll be going on a limb for the sugar free nips!!!

i think i'm going to have to bump up the will power and go thru some withdrals. i feel better when i dont eat sugar, thats for sure.

shadow.. the pbj rits sound really good...
i have been logging in fit day, my fat macros are sometimes too high, i eat alot of avocado, and evoo...i have to keep in it check, so yes AT LEAST 30% fat. If anything sometimes I get too carb low, sweet potato brown rice and veggies , no breads really or white starchy stuff. I don't get hungry and crave just food, I eat every two hours about between 2-300 cals sometimes more. maybe it could be a vitamin defficency? chocolate= iron? minerals?

:insane: Crazy SBT called me??? It goes beyond crazy...I have had splenda on the palm of my hand and lick it...That is beyond crazy SBT...I know I need a :doc:

CaliGirl said:
i'm totally supplement free, still nursing a baby, but he's 2.5 so i'm not his only food source. artifical sweetners dont like me, they actually make my liver hurt, so, much moderation if i eat any. i'll be going on a limb for the sugar free nips!!!

i think i'm going to have to bump up the will power and go thru some withdrals. i feel better when i dont eat sugar, thats for sure.

shadow.. the pbj rits sound really good...
i have been logging in fit day, my fat macros are sometimes too high, i eat alot of avocado, and evoo...i have to keep in it check, so yes AT LEAST 30% fat. If anything sometimes I get too carb low, sweet potato brown rice and veggies , no breads really or white starchy stuff. I don't get hungry and crave just food, I eat every two hours about between 2-300 cals sometimes more. maybe it could be a vitamin defficency? chocolate= iron? minerals?

www.fitday.com

Plug daily values in there to get accurate macro and micro numbers

I used to get (and still do) get sugar cravings after meals. There is no real trick except to just not eat it. I find with sugar (as with any other substance), once you stop for a while, the body stops craving it.

I know a lot of ppl that did the Atkins (yes stupid diet) and once they stopped all sugar, they never craved anything sweet, not even fruit!
I am a sugar-a-holic and once I stopped for 2 weeks, I never really craved it. I do have some sweets, but nothing near what I used to.
So I guess the best bet, ween yourself off.

Top Bottom