Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sensitive wrist

alice user

every time I lift I feel extreme pain on my wrist at night, I usually lift in the morning, I wonder what I have, because the days I don't lift I don't get the pain, thank you.

every time I lift I feel extreme pain on my wrist at night, I usually lift in the morning, I wonder what I have, because the days I don't lift I don't get the pain, thank you.

Likely inflammation ... go to your doctor

Last edited:
Try taking a little deca

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's 50-50 as to whether that works. If the OP uses GH it might be causing CTS (carpel tunnel syndrome).

I’m on my first deca cycle and I swear after 2 weeks all my aches and pains went away!

deca is covering up the issues now. deca is unique cause it might be the only steroid that is actually NOT inflammatory.

the problem with this is when you stop the deca guess what will happen? your injuries will be WORSE because you are causing damage and getting stronger but your soft tissues are actually becoming weaker.

I’m on my first deca cycle and I swear after 2 weeks all my aches and pains went away!

There's SOME evidence of collagen synthesis but there's also, as per Steve's reply, the issue of it only masking problems.

Top Bottom