Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pregnancy questions....

thanks so much for all of your responses. I am only 6 weeks now I just found out valentines day so i'm still trying to adjust to this whole idea. I was on the pill and was not planning on having a baby...well ever really, my man felt the same way. but since it's happened i've sort of gotten used to it and a little excited (still angry and bitter that the pill didn't work) but anyway....
I go to the gym usually 5 days a week I do 25 min running before lifting then 15 to 20 min on the stepper after. I am a creature of habit, and figuring out what to eat other than oatmeal and protein is going to be a chore!! it's so easy and I feel good after eating it.....but I don't want to do anything thats the slightest risk.

I've been thinking about what I'm going to do to when I decide to have kids. I mean whats better splenda or sugar? Ya know what I mean? Do I want to feed my kids artifical sugars or the real deal? lol. Pregnancy and after I suppose is all a mystery to me!

Congrats on your baby! I'm jealous!

I know it's crazy the things I have to think about now! I mean I was on the pill and not even in the back of my mind expected this so now i'm freaking out because before I knew I was taking ephedrine and drinking and god knows what else :(
and now I have to think about everything I do and eat. and i'm worried if what I was doing before I knew could have had an effect.... blah the stress

emeraldeyes_bc said:
I know it's crazy the things I have to think about now! I mean I was on the pill and not even in the back of my mind expected this so now i'm freaking out because before I knew I was taking ephedrine and drinking and god knows what else :(
and now I have to think about everything I do and eat. and i'm worried if what I was doing before I knew could have had an effect.... blah the stress

You will be fine!!! You are stressed because you care about your upcoming baby! How lucky baby will be to have a mom like you! This is a gift - enjoy it! :)

The baby does not take ANY nutrients from you until right around 6 weeks. Anything you ate or drank before then will have no impact on the baby.

And also, as an aside, the baby never "shares blood" with the mom. They are linked by a cord, not a bloodstream. (I know you did not say anything about sharing blood, it is just a pet peeve of mine, that I wanted to get on my soapbox about it, lol)

Top Bottom