Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

phosphatidyl serine

Thats kindof what I was thinking...I feel fine on no carbs anyway and shes right about moving in and out of ketosis...and maybe i wouldn't have to kill myself on the intesity of cardio. Im wondering if I should tell my trainer or not. Im not sure if she will agree but I really feel like this can work for my body. Although Im not used to eating alot of fat so do you think I would hold onto fat if I give it fat because its been without it so long? I just don't want it to backfire on me at this point. THanks so much Im feeling alot better with all of your opinions.

Thats kindof what I was thinking...I feel fine on no carbs anyway and shes right about moving in and out of ketosis...and maybe i wouldn't have to kill myself on the intesity of cardio. Im wondering if I should tell my trainer or not. Im not sure if she will agree but I really feel like this can work for my body. Although Im not used to eating alot of fat so do you think I would hold onto fat if I give it fat because its been without it so long? I just don't want it to backfire on me at this point. THanks so much Im feeling alot better with all of your opinions.

Again, I wouldn't eat a lot of fat at this point. The next time you do a show, please look into other diets. Your body needs carbs, especially when you're working this hard. The lack of cardio is not what's going to make you lean IMO. I was eating during training between 150-200g of carbs and I don't think is because I'm gifted. Training and dieting is like a science. Soetimes your body needs more fat or carbs or protein. Now I'm having 140g protein, 200g carbs and 30 fat for my off season, then I lower the fat and carbs much later on. I think NO carbs and all of that cardio is asking for trouble in terms of your metabolism. It appears your coach learned one way and she uses that cookie cutter way for everyone.
I just want you to educate yourself for the next time. I'm assuming this won't be your only show. Sometimes it takes a lot of trial and errors before we find what works for us.

Thandie, do you think that the diet she listed above had too much fat in it if I never give myself fat? I really want to try this but am scared. What do you think if I followed that exact plan she listed? Diet 1 for 2 days then diet 2 for 1 then repeat with no cheat meals?

Thandie, do you think that the diet she listed above had too much fat in it if I never give myself fat? I really want to try this but am scared. What do you think if I followed that exact plan she listed? Diet 1 for 2 days then diet 2 for 1 then repeat with no cheat meals?

No, her diet doesn't have too much fat. It's very good! The problem is that you're only 5 weeks away and I'm not sure how you'll react by changing things at the last minute.

Could you post another picture? you said the last one was a few weeks before.

On this diet can you have crystal light? Thats where most of my water comes from

With any diet, if you're competing and are carb sensitive, you should NOT have Chrystal light. Artificial sugar will hinder your ability to burn fat and I'm SURE a lot of people disagree with that, but if you're not carb sensitive it might not affect you. If you are, it will. I'm not too fun of drinking lots of water so at one point I was putting my Chrystal light in untill another nutritionist warned me about it. When I went back to water, the difference was very clear. I've been doing this for 20 years and have tried everything.
If you want to do well in a comp, I suggest to be as perfect as you can possibly be or someone who has been working harder then you will beat you, and all that work you put into it will be for the sheer experience of being on stage.

Do you eat carbs in your cheat meal? Would you suggest a cheat meal even if your behind the 8 ball and need to lose faster? Do you have more energy on this diet? It sounds like something I am interested in cause I don't do well with carbs. Thanks for your help!

I stop cheat meals at 6 weeks out or 4 it depends where I am at so for you since you are behind no cheat meal. Also you could extend to rotation having less fat days like 1 to 3 or 1 to 4

On this diet can you have crystal light? Thats where most of my water comes from

Dave says it has to be zero carb but at Thandi said some people are very carb senstive even to artifical sweetners. You could always try brewing green tea and drinking it chilled. I love that green tea with mint chilled yum. Also on this you even have to watch the amount of sugar free gum your taking in as the carbs in there count as well.

What about stevia? I have been drinking so much crystal light, Im dropping it for sure now. Thanks....

Top Bottom