Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

newbe and ephedrine

nat4950

Hi all,

well abit about me ,im 28 and quite over weight now .. about 200lb and 5"1 so not good...
im goning to start a new life get rid of the fat and get healthy.. a friend of mine told me about ephedrine and caffine.. the dose they told me to have was 3x8mg and 200mg caffine 3 x a day.!! but to be honest this scared the hell out of me.so i was going to start with just 1 8mg and 1 100mg caffine.. i would be very greatful of your views..

nat

Hi all,

well abit about me ,im 28 and quite over weight now .. about 200lb and 5"1 so not good...
im goning to start a new life get rid of the fat and get healthy.. a friend of mine told me about ephedrine and caffine.. the dose they told me to have was 3x8mg and 200mg caffine 3 x a day.!! but to be honest this scared the hell out of me.so i was going to start with just 1 8mg and 1 100mg caffine.. i would be very greatful of your views..

nat
honestly honey you are already going down the rong rode and I can only beg you to stop no and dont right now before it is to late..

I am betting my life this is not what you want to hear. And that there is a damn good chance this will go in one ear and out the other as you move right onto the next site until you find some one wiling to tell you waht you ears are itching to hear at this time.

However I am going to say what needs to be said to you. You need to learn and completely understand every thing you can about diet, training, and what works best for you first before yo learn and or add anything else into the program..

Unless you can rattle of to me your exact game plan as far as diet and training every day , every week. To include exactly how many calories you will be eating every day and exactly where all of these calories will be coming from IE percentage of protein/carbs/ fats . Unless you can rattle off all of that to me right now.... Then With all honesty, respect and sincerity that is in my heart right now. You are going down the wrong rode quickly...

Hey welcome to the site though and we love to help people here that is for sure. SO you have come to the right place if you are planing on making a life change not just a diet fad change and quick drug fix kind of change...

Hi and welcome!
It is great you want to start a new, healthy life- whoa! ephedrine? Don't bother hon. there is no magic pill. At best you will get the jitters from that. I'm willing to bet that at 5'1" and 200 lbs that your blood pressure is elevated? Please don't take a drug that could jack up your blood pressure ever further, and give you heart palpitations and irregular heartbeat.
If you are serious about getting healthy, you will see that this drug is not in your best interests.
Start with cleaning up your diet- no sweets, no chips, no sugar, white flour, white bread, white rice, white pasta- see where I'm going with this? ;) No pop or juice too. Drink only water, and lots of it.
Begin with a moderate exercise program that incorporates 3 sessions of cardio a week and 2 sessions of resistance training. You can start with 20 minutes of cardio, then move up to 30 minutes as you get fitter.
Basically, get sweaty for at least 20 minutes every day then move up to 30 minutes. Keep it simple, and stick to the basics.
i encourage you to begin a log here to chart your progress, and to keep asking questions.
:)

Thank you so much for all your feed back.. and trex that diet is what i am going to try.. lots of brown rice,grilled chicken /.. etc... as for the cardio i have my own cross trainer so was going to use this for 1 hour 2x daily on my 4 days off.. as i work nights on a 4 on 4 off rota.. i wanted to train every 4 days, is this ok or should i be doing more??? as for my BP its perfect !! strange as im fat !!.. i just wanted the ephedrine with caffine to give me the kick and energy i need.!! again thank you all so much.xx

no sweets, no chips, no sugar, white flour, white bread, white rice, white pasta- No pop or juice too.

To Nat I'd say, even if these dietary changes^ are the only lifestyle modifications you make, you'll almost certainly begin loosing body fat. Nothing sweet at all and no refined white flour and you'll lose body fat.

honestly honey you are already going down the rong rode and I can only beg you to stop no and dont right now before it is to late..

I am betting my life this is not what you want to hear. And that there is a damn good chance this will go in one ear and out the other as you move right onto the next site until you find some one wiling to tell you waht you ears are itching to hear at this time.

However I am going to say what needs to be said to you. You need to learn and completely understand every thing you can about diet, training, and what works best for you first before yo learn and or add anything else into the program..

Unless you can rattle of to me your exact game plan as far as diet and training every day , every week. To include exactly how many calories you will be eating every day and exactly where all of these calories will be coming from IE percentage of protein/carbs/ fats . Unless you can rattle off all of that to me right now.... Then With all honesty, respect and sincerity that is in my heart right now. You are going down the wrong rode quickly...

Hey welcome to the site though and we love to help people here that is for sure. SO you have come to the right place if you are planing on making a life change not just a diet fad change and quick drug fix kind of change...

This is one of the reasons I love this place and Needto...Sweetie...Needto is right on the money...get your diet in order...track everything...go sign up on on fitday.com its free and you can log all of your food, etc...

The members here are some of the coolest guys and gals you will ever run across...almost everyone believes inthe idea of "paying it forward"...passing on what we learned to help....everyone has a story...everyone started from someplace...

My first advice to you sweetie...think positive about yourself! It doesn't matter if you are 200lbs or 102lbs...real friends will love you for your heart and the person you are...Don't call yourself fat...( you did!!) believe you are capable of achieving anything you want to...but put together a plan and stick with it!

Thank you all so much your all very kind.!! and box also kind words im a 100% gona do this and i can not wait to keep you all in formed of the progress.!! i will be starting my new life on the 16/04/11 due to going on hoilday .. im am so looking forward to the fresh start.. i know you say stay away from epehdrine but i really want to give it ago.. so is starting with 1 tab and 100mg caffine ok once a day?? oh and the epehdrine is 8mg... again thanks guys u really are great.xx

Don't be in such a hurry to jump into the eph and caff. They aren't especially harmful but it would be better to get your diet down and begin a regular exercise program for a couple of months. Find out what you can do without the extra boost and then when you feel comfortable with your diet and workout you can start adding various supps. I've seen too many people start too "hard core" and burn out in less than a year.

RD

Thank you all so much your all very kind.!! and box also kind words im a 100% gona do this and i can not wait to keep you all in formed of the progress.!! i will be starting my new life on the 16/04/11 due to going on hoilday .. im am so looking forward to the fresh start.. i know you say stay away from epehdrine but i really want to give it ago.. so is starting with 1 tab and 100mg caffine ok once a day?? oh and the epehdrine is 8mg... again thanks guys u really are great.xx

Stubborn as a mule. Well, don't say I didn't warn you. Good luck. I won't bother giving you any more advice if all you are looking for is a quick fix. You really think adding in stimulants is what is going to make you lose weight? You WANT to believe there is no hard work involved, but you are so wrong. If that were true, there would be no obesity epidemic if all it took was some ephedrine HCL 8 mg. lol.

Trex I am sorry if I give the impression of wanting a quick fix,but I can assure you this is NOT the case at all I'm just looking for extra help. If it was a quick fix then I wouldn't have just spent £200 on a cross trainer and £30 a month gym membership.. I know it's gona be hard work and i am willing to put the effort in 100%.. But I thank you the feed back..
Regards
Nat

Top Bottom