Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Training Log

Hey hey!! Awesome job that your finding it less hard than last week Jen. That's a good sign.
Bet your buzzing that your seeing the progress ! There is no better feeling than seeing the hard work pay off.

Well done huni. ;)

Day 17: chest
Elliptical: 15 min
Stepmill: 45 min at 80spm
Flat bench DB press: 4*12*35+drop
Inclined DB press: 4*12*25+drop...tried to increase the weight but shoulder wouldn't participate.
Pec deck flyes: 4*10*40+drop...same as incline. But struggled less on it than last week.
Elliptical: 30 min

Drained but very happy and pumped! Bright moment this am when I put a long sleeve shirt on and could see definition through it! Yay! I'm buying more if these shirts! LOL!

Have a great Thursday! Working half a day then on vacation til Sunday!! Woo hoo!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using EliteFitness

Whoot Whoot!!! Hard work paying off, way to go!!

Day 17: chest
Elliptical: 15 min
Stepmill: 45 min at 80spm
Flat bench DB press: 4*12*35+drop
Inclined DB press: 4*12*25+drop...tried to increase the weight but shoulder wouldn't participate.
Pec deck flyes: 4*10*40+drop...same as incline. But struggled less on it than last week.
Elliptical: 30 min

Drained but very happy and pumped! Bright moment this am when I put a long sleeve shirt on and could see definition through it! Yay! I'm buying more if these shirts! LOL!

Have a great Thursday! Working half a day then on vacation til Sunday!! Woo hoo!!!

Nice work Jen! Damn that shoulder...LOl

Hey hey!! Awesome job that your finding it less hard than last week Jen. That's a good sign.
Bet your buzzing that your seeing the progress ! There is no better feeling than seeing the hard work pay off.

Well done huni. ;)

Thank ya much!!! Yeah I was super excited seeing so many changes in so little time!!

Grrr. My rookie was trying to be helpful and find a gym closeby where were staying....failed to tell me they don't open til 9 nor does any other gym close by.....already wide awake! Driving 25 min to the YMCA that's open. Can't waste this energy!

Top Bottom