Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My bf likes 'em 'thick'

lol...I compete at 135ish and can maintain that for about 6 hours!! So I feel your pain! LOL I look totally different, now though, at 155-160 then I did a few years ago.

I hope you're ok?!? Break ups are tough, even if it's you doing it. For what it's worth...I think you look great and I know you'll see success with your goals! :)

awe thank you i really appreciate that. im ok. my boss is my best friend and hes been stopping by my desk to check on me and make sure i dont text him back cuz my now ex was really upset obviously. but its nice to have alot of support!

lol...I compete at 135ish and can maintain that for about 6 hours!! So I feel your pain! LOL I look totally different, now though, at 155-160 then I did a few years ago.

I hope you're ok?!? Break ups are tough, even if it's you doing it. For what it's worth...I think you look great and I know you'll see success with your goals! :)

I agree 100%

I know this is the womens forum but I feel that you ladies would appreciate a mans input at this point. When I was 20 or so I had lots of Girl friends and the most important part of all of them was the real person inside the body. Big or small it didnt matter. Thats how I selected my wife, We have been married about 30 years. The old people used to say "Dont judge a book by its cover". Thats just my 2 cents worth.

I know this is the womens forum but I feel that you ladies would appreciate a mans input at this point. When I was 20 or so I had lots of Girl friends and the most important part of all of them was the real person inside the body. Big or small it didnt matter. Thats how I selected my wife, We have been married about 30 years. The old people used to say "Dont judge a book by its cover". Thats just my 2 cents worth.

Thanks red crayon. We always welcome the contributions and appreciate your input! :)

Thanks red. A guys input is definitely appreciated! I think Ppl with that out look on love are the ones that end up happiest like yourself, I'm going to adopt it

Hey Jen,
I too sit comfortably at the 140 mark and I am 5' 8" . I felt great when I was at 130-135 but boy is it hard to stay there unless mass amounts of running. I am 47 and my metabolism is shifting down steadily.
What has been your diet and exercise routine...more emphasis on lifting or cardio? What is your calorie consumption?
There is something to be said though for being able to allow your body to sit where it wants to naturally and and not deprive and stress your self everyday, and still have a man who likes the way you look. I am recently divorced and have to go back out on the market....not fun.
Good Luck in life
janbo

Jen:

Keep your head up. I believe you are heading in the right direction. You have to love "you" and make the decisions that make you happy. If you cater to others and sacrifice yourself it will never work.
I am confident all the ladies and gents on the board will agree that you are very beautiful and will land on your feet. You seem very intelligent, driven and have a great sense of humor too. That combination will get you places!
Everyone in this forum is here for you while you go through this transition. Make sure you are number one and you will be more than good!

Well it sounds like you made the right decision- that's great :)
just a thought about the 135 vs 140+ thing. I know when I am at my thinnest that I am more anxious and irritable due to constantly thinking about food. Maybe that's why he liked you bigger because you were mor erelaxed/ Not sure if that applies to you, but it does for me.

dated a girl a few years back whom had C boobs and nice hips.. she was about 145 pounds... her breasts made me melt.

she caught onto fitness bigtime after she met me and then dropped down to 113 just by eating healthier and doing some running... her boobs got smaller, hips were gone. it honestly turned me off. so i see where your bf is coming from.
i still loved her but that attraction wasn't there anymore.

Hey Jen...just wanted to check on ya. I agree with what everyone here is saying. Be what you want to be. And whoever that is, love her and be confident in her and not let anyone's opinion of you change her. If that makes sense. This life is way too short to try and make someone else Happy by appearances. I know...I've tried. My ex-husband always seemed to keep me in this little trophy wife box. He loved long hair and I'd had long hair the whole time I knew him..well I wanted short hair...just wanted a change..:he never would 'approve' so I finally just went and cut it all off. Pissed him off. I was so offended because his love or opinion of me should not be affected by my hair length or how many tats I have or if I weigh a few pounds more or less than I used to. Hell...he didn't even he any fricking hair but I didn't judge him! I was much happier when I looked and lived how I wanted to instead of trying to please everyone else by looks. In my own little southern and sheltered mind....If someone truly loves you for who and what you are then they should love everything about you (changes and all).

With all that said..we love ya and support you just the way you are and with whatever you decide is good for you.

Top Bottom