Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies, what do you look forward from the moment...

Ilk said:
1st grade will be fun.... I didn't know that about you..... Smiles from yr little one must be the most amazing feeling..... :heart:

Yup, taught 4th grade for a few years and this is my first year teaching kindergarten. There won't be any full-time kinder positions next year *wah* so I have to switch grades. I am excited about teaching a lot of my current kids though. Plus, preparing for a new grade is always exciting.

My little bubba is the sweetest :heart:

Daisy_Girl said:
Yup, taught 4th grade for a few years and this is my first year teaching kindergarten. There won't be any full-time kinder positions next year *wah* so I have to switch grades. I am excited about teaching a lot of my current kids though. Plus, preparing for a new grade is always exciting.

My little bubba is the sweetest :heart:

Awww girl thats lovely... 4th grade.. Wow... When I have spare time, I help out with the elderly, Seeing them smile when they see you is always always the best feeling... If I'm having a bad day, I'll go and sit and make tea with them, Always makes me happy and seing their faces lighten up while making cup cakes.... Awww!

1st grade will be fun to work with..... Good luck with it! I admire you :heart:

Gymgurl said:
Move there and you would be all set....He needs a good woman to keep him in shape

....now THAT'S what I'm talkin'bout...I'm a handfull though

badgergrl said:
From the moment I wake up?
Coffee! :coffee:
I love my morning coffee while I watch the Today show with a little peace and quiet.

I also really look forward to the end of my workout. It just feels so good to be drinking my shake, enjoying the endorphin release I guess. :)
Ahhh I agree... thats a GOOD one!!! I second that coffee as well, especially since I haven't had it in a few days but I think tomorrow I sure will :D

Top Bottom