Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jeans that fit

goff88

Do any ladies have any recommendations for brands or companies that make jeans that fit a curvy woman with a small waist but a big butt and thighs? It is such a depressing experience trying find jeans at the mall any recommendations would be amazing thanks!

i know with me i have a major problem cause i have a small waist, only 28 inches, yet my leg muscles are huge.. so i have to get jeans 1-2 sizes too big to compensate that. so i just do that and wear a belt.. luckily where i live you can get away with shorts year round

Back when I wore slacks or suit trousers regularly (inc my uniform back in the day) I'd get a tailor or seamstress to take in the waist. They can do that for jeans (don't get ones with back pockets as it'll look silly).

What most women do is buy jeans a couple sizes too big and then have them taken in.

If you are a muscular woman with big quads, you are going to have a really hard time finding clothes unless you get them custom made

I have the same issue as Steve. Legs and butt are much bigger than where my waist should be. I end up getting skater type jeans that are a little bigger or just any style a little bigger than my waist size. The only other option is to spend a good amount of money for custom fit.

Top Bottom