Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

isopure zero carbs for a female

MaiaHunter

Hello,
Would something like isopure zero carbs good for an obese woman looking to lose about 20 kilos? she is already exercising and dieting, but we want to start using a zero carb protein to speed up the weight lose process, a nutritionist a I know told me a high protein and very low carb is better for females than for man, true?

Isopure has two different types of protein shakes for sale. The Isopure protein shake is a meal replacement shake that has carbs and fats added. The Isopure zero carb protein shake is a pure whey isolate.

Wheytobuildmuscle and Isopure zero carb are basically the same thing. They are both pure whey isolate protein powders with very minimal fat and carbs. If you are trying to loose weight, they would be a better option to the regular isopure because the calories will be much less per serving.

I personally use the new PB crunch wheytobuildmuscle from n2bm.com. The taste is out of this world good and it is quite a bit cheaper then isopure zero carb.

A pure whey isolate will be a good food source but just make sure you are counting calories. You don't want to add another food to your day if you are trying to cut.

Hello,
Would something like isopure zero carbs good for an obese woman looking to lose about 20 kilos? she is already exercising and dieting, but we want to start using a zero carb protein to speed up the weight lose process, a nutritionist a I know told me a high protein and very low carb is better for females than for man, true?

The nutritionist needs to get his license taken away.

In order to lose weight, you need to consume less food and move more. Simple as 2+2. However, the nutritionist suggest a supplement, which is again kind of a food replacement, for weight loss?

It doesnt work that way. Plus I doubt an obese woman is having issues getting the protein requirements for the day.

Top Bottom