Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long does it take for your period to resume?

alli

it's been a couple of months since i took my last injection and i'm wondering how long it takes to have a period again. i did a few cycles over the last year and hadn't had a period for about that long. the mood swings are worse than pms. does anyone know when this stops? if it helps, i did different cycles with laurabolin, test, and winstrol. any info on this subject would be great.

It took my girlfriend about 2 months before she had her first period. The first one was also rather light, but the second one wasn't the crimson tide, but more like the crimson tidal wave!

It took my girlfriend a couple months at times. And it was very unpredictable at that...

My periods have gone again for ever I think! I take the combined pill (estrogen AND progesterone) to make my body have periods after 5 years without them. This was working and is meant to be fool-proof. As soon as I started on some Winstrol the periods stopped. So I stopped the pills. Haven't had a period for like 3 months now. I keep panicking and buying pregnancy tests!

relax

Relax, you will get it sooner or later. It all depends on how long you were on, and also if you are still very lean.
If you were getting ready for a show (and very lean), chances are you would be missing your periods with or without stuff. If your body fat isn't "ripped" right now, you should be getting it very soon.

Hope this helps,
Triple H

I didn't know about this side affect

So you ladies are saying when you are on gear it stops your period? Cool. Now my wife will get no break from me. ;)
I'm just kidding around but serious is that a normal side?

I don't know the exact details but I would suspect the test:estrogen ratio is thrown off. This is OK for a short while but remember that lack of estrogen causes bone mass loss in females that is why I HAD to take the pill because my bones were deteriorating. Does anyone know if the extra androgens can protect your bones when a woman is on AS, I know that in males test keeps bone density high.

curling, yes, it's a "regular" side effect for women to stop menustrating. but the mood swings suck. i'd rather have pms.

By body fat, as of today, is 16%. it's been three months since my last injection- i checked the date today. it seems odd to want to have a period, but i am worried about bone loss and i would prefer the knowing of when it's coming as opposed to having no idea.

thanks for the info., alli

It becomes significant when you don't have periods for a couple of years but I would presume that if you were to cycle on and off steriods for a few years then you may not have any since your body never gets chance to recover. For this reason I am taking estrogen in the form of the pill during my 'off-cycle' just to make sure I have no further deterioation. I do know a girl who stopped having periods because she was below 16% constantly. She was like this for 18months and still is as far as I know. In this case estrogen supps would be reccomended.

Top Bottom