Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to get out of a gym membership

jeanetter

I am so triggered right now it isn't even funny. so I pay $70 per month for my gym membership, even had to pay it during the pandemic when they were closed. yesterday I had a PT session booked which costs another $65 and the guy shows up late and my session is only 40 minutes and not 1 hour. I'm done with this place but I am only 4 months into a 1 year contract. how do i get out of it?

unfortunately it is very hard to get out of a gym contract. they do it on purpose cause they know MOST people will quit the gym after a month or two because of the reason you are saying or they simply quit wanting to workout.

if you get the credit card company to block the charges then the gym can take you to collections and fuck up your credit. so really your best option is read your contract and see if there is a way out. usually gyms will allow you out if you are moving a certain amount of miles away. so fake a rental contract or something like that and take it there and tell them you are moving end of the month and you have to break the contract.

Check your contract and if you can't get out of it just move on. If you don't enjoy it your training will probably suffer.

Definitely read the fine print and see if a loop hole exists for a way out

Top Bottom